• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

cPanel VPS for $200 a year.

Hey. I am looking for VPS with cPanel and installatron. Specs dont need to be special. 5- 10 GB space. 100 -200 GB bandwidth. 2 IPs Can anyone offer this? Regards
  2. M

5gb space, 50gb bw, 50 addon/parked domains

Hey guys. I am looking for a reliable host who doesnt oversell and plans on staying around. I simply need: 5 gig space around 50 gig bandwidth 50 addon and parked domains. cPanel is a huge plus. I wont go with the cheapest host, but the most reliable. But can I expect a price around $30-$40...
  3. M

3 character .net domains

Hey, just a quick question. How much do people pay for 3 character .net domains nowadays? And do domains with 2 numbers a letter sell for more than domains with 2 letters and a number? thanks for reading
  4. M

Your Opinions on this domain

Got this domain with a few spare bucks. What do you think of it? SecretHacks.com Is it worth keeping?
  5. M

Help :( Free Hosting Needed. 150mb/5Gb, +PHP

Hey guys I want to host my own site, but I have run into problems with the last 3 free hosts I have tried. the 150mb space and up to 5gb BW isnt hard to find, but none of the hosts had the "sendmail" function enabled. I thought that was included when they claimed they had enabled php scripts...
  6. M

Just a Newbie Question

Hey Guys I am new to this whole Website thing, So i just have a question What is a MYSQL DATABASE, and what can it be used for? Thx
Back