• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

CPANEL >> Directadmin - want to move a site

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows the best/quickest easiest was to move a site currently on cpanel over to a new host using Directadmin. I do not have shell access and the only tool I can find for doing this requires it. Is it possible to use an ftp program to move a site directly to a...
  2. C

Very basic space for small site

Hi I am after around 200mbs of space, probably about 5gbs of bandwidth ( prob use way under as forums etc are hosted externally), Nameserver for one domain. I already have the domain. Willing to run ads flogging your host on every page. Cheerz Ray
  3. C

WANTED:Free Web Portal/CMS hosting

Hi I am after hosting for something like phpnuke/mambo etc 1-5GBs space, 20 - 40 GBs bandwidth (probably won't even use this much) Cpanel/Fanastico a bonus but not total neccessary FTP access/PHP/Mysql a must Will run banner ads to flog your hosting company etc plus footer on each...
  4. C

Backing up my site

Anyone know of a freeby script or other easy method of backing up a website hosted on a linux server? The last 2 hosts I have been with don't seem to be able to give relaible backups. Even when I try backup in cpanel it seems to deliver me with a corrupt file that can't be restored. any...
  5. C

Anyone used www.imhosted.com?

Any good? Thanks
  6. C

Domain legal question (australian)

Is this illegal? If I am setting up a site, lets say called www.parentingzone.com and I am buying extra domains to point to it just to get more rankings etc and there is a site I want to compete with called www.totallykids.com.au, they also have the domain www.totallykids.com. They are...
  7. C

Anyone used servage.net?

Just wondering if anyone has used http://www.servage.net or knows anything about them? Cheerz Ray
  8. C

Wanted : New Host

I am currently trying to build a site and get it off the ground. Before I tell you what I am after I think I should tell you about my last host and if you are in anyway the same don't bother offering anything please. I subscribed to an offer from this forum about 2 months back. In that...
  9. C

[php]Mailing list script that sends out different weekly info needed

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a free script out there that would work as a pregnancy info mailing list type set up? Or an easy way to do it. For example User enters date baby is meant to be due and an email address. It then calculates what week they are up to in the pregnancy...
  10. C

[PHP] Free Blog host script needed

Hi I am looking for something very basic like http://www.scriptme.com/SmE_Blog_Host.html This one is exactly what i need but has encrypted source so I can't edit the important pages and has very poor english throughout. Basically I am starting a non profit parenting site and want to be...
  11. C

Best site for a dummy to learn PHP and mysql

Anyone know any? Cheerz Ray
  12. C

Making money using ads (australia)

Just wondering what companies pay Australians or use PAYPAL as a payment method? I am looking at using ads on main pages of a site and in a forum.
  13. C

What is the best way to get money from your site?

I see so many different ones on here. What works the best for you? I am looking at building a new site soon and want something to work on normal html pages and in a forum. Cheerz Ray
  14. C

Host needed

Host needed - Updated what I am after Hi I am wanting to start a new site and am after the following NO DOWNTIME (99% uptime atleast) 24x7 Monitoring Regular Backup 1 - 2GB Space 30 - 40 GB Bandwidth cPanel Fantastico 2 domains (unlimited even better) Unlimited Email Accounts...
Back