• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Giving away 1000 gigs of bandwidth/80gigs diskspace

Alright bro, gonna add you and see if we can come up with a solution to this prob.:)
  2. K

Perhaps tomorrow, well, today now it's almost 7am here, I can whip up a quick script that can automate account creation, and then no more problems right? How's that for a solution? If you're still interested in helpin out a bit you could check out the signups and make sure there's nothing...
  3. K

This was something I was thinking could work, I'd need some sort of control panel setup with the right privileges, if I go handing out root access or something someone could decide to have some fun and disable other peoples sites and what not, it's not that I wouldn't appreciate the help. This...
  4. K

I guess I could also comment on your attitude, perhaps the derogatory remarks about your current host and that death threat mixed in there says something about you as well.
  5. K

Here's another I recognize But what do I have to prove to anyone anyway? I'm not trying to start a webhosting business.. as you noted I'm not set up for it
  6. K

I found at least one...
  7. K

Bro, I made this thread to try and help some people out, I had good intentions, I never claimed I could create accounts 24/7 is all I'm saying. I think I made it clear I'm not a webhost, just one person. So why the flames? I don't dump emails into the trash, I've got probably 75 sitting...
  8. K

Anyway, I'm done posting in this thread, if people still wanna email me go for it, I will eventually get to you, and people that have already mailed, I'll get to those emails too. If you need hosting yesterday, maybe you'll have better luck somewhere else. I also would like to thank everyone...
  9. K

What exactly am I responsible for? I'm just a bloke with a few servers that I keep up for redundancy issues, most don't have much on em' except a few of my own sites, or empty servers just incase I need em'. Thought it'd be cool to help out a few people that need some server...
  10. K

There are tons of nice people here. Infact this entire thread is made up of em' A lot of stuff in my inbox however isn't so pleasant to read, and when I'm trying to give something away out of the goodness of my heart, no ads, no gimmicks just free stuff it really gets my blood boiling when...
  11. K

On a side note, for people that have sent me emails in Japanse or Chinese or whatever it is, I can only read english, sorry.
  12. K

Sorry dude, I can only devote so much time to this, I've gotta pay bills, and it costs me money to have my servers, since I don't sell hosting, or charge anyone that I set up, priority #1 for me has got to be running my non-hosting related business. I haven't forgotten about anyone, I've...
  13. K

For those of you b1tching and complaining, I'm sorry but I am not a webhost, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything and I can only devote so much time to answering emails. I simply offered to share some of the unused resources that I have, I've received some offers from some kind folks...
  14. K

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on setting up accounts, I have to do them all by hand so it's taking a while. I've setup probably 40 or so in the past couple of days, still have 50 or 60 left I think.
  15. K

lol, that's a good point TDLInternet, hopefully I'll never lose my eyesight though. If anyone that has sent me an email hasn't received a reply yet, you better send me another because I made it to the bottom of my inbox. Thanks
  16. K

I'm getting to everyone's emails as quickly as I can, I got more than expected faster than I expected, but still lots of space left. Just to clarify by "indefinite" I mean I don't plan to ever stop hosting these sites, or charge anyone anything, I just don't want to say I'll host it "forever"...
  17. K

I got your email, and replied, your account should be set up, let me know if everything is cool. Thanks
  18. K

Been looking for weeks....

Sounds like a great site, email me the specifics such as the username you want, subdomain of your choice (or domain name if you have one) to kccinc@gmail.com and I'll set up an account for you, no strings attached, at most maybe a link somewhere. Thanks
  19. K

Any custom (Free) web hosts out there?

I can hook you up with what you want if you're still looking tpirfan83, email me at kccinc@gmail.com with the specifics such as the username you want and domain name (if you have one) or subdomain of your choice and I'll set it up. No forced ads, gimmicks etc.
  20. K

I've had this server for about a year and plan to keep it indefinitely as I have a couple of small sites on it that actually do more than pay for the server itself and uses up very little resources. I'll never try to make anyone pay for it, and once you're hosted as long as you don't cause any...
Back