• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Just got baptized

Sorry I'm kinda just jumping into the thread late. Wanted to comment towards Atheist and it not being a belief in it's own. Darknight (and others) are in fact correct about Atheist being an actual belief. Not believing in something, is believing. How can you not believe in something, when you in...
  2. I

Need someone to covert a PSD template to SMF theme

Hi all, Im looking for someone to convert a template I design which will be available as a PSD, flat images..etc.. into a fully compatiable SMF board theme. Interested please email me at imperialyap@hotmail.com with your price and some previous experience, preferred payment method..etc...
  3. I

Dedicated Server Request

Guys provide a test file or IP?
  4. I

Dedicated Server Request

Upped my budget to around $180 or less.. any last offers? :confused4 (looking to purchase ASAP.)
  5. I

Dedicated Server Request

Cari(dot)Net, thank you for your offer. Throw in Cpanel/WHM on that plan and it would look half way decent. Also how much would it cost for 2000GB BW...1200 might be pushing it. & your setup fee is higher than any Ive seen..
  6. I

Dedicated Server Request

Leriss, thanks for the offer. :-) What is the setup time for the server after payment?
  7. I

Dedicated Server Request

I have a few Dual Server offers that Im interested in from my previous thread, however due to random offers being placed into the thread, Ive gone ahead and had it closed for this new thread. As I know the price(s) offered for a Dual server, Id like to see what offers can be made for the...
  8. I

[Wanted]: Dedicated Server

Yeah, Im definitly not looking to pay annually for a dedicated server. Mo by Mo only.
  9. I

Cari(dot)Net, nice plan offers - tho the setup fee is somewhat high..
  10. I

ecsportal, yeah my minimum budget is about $125. If need be I will go higher.. I do require a Dedicated server.. so yes. Thank you LSComputers & codeunix for your offers. Ive contacted both. I do not need the server until about August 15th, so offers are open for alittle longer. Thanks.
  11. I

I am looking for a Linux based Dedicated server with the specs below. Other offers are welcomed if not to far off. My budget is about $100-125. Dual AMD or Intel Xeon Processors. (If single over 3.0ghz). 1GB RAM (Minimum) 40-80GB Drive (Do not require no more than 80GB unless comes w/...
  12. I

Needed: Stable Domain Hosting with cPanel/Fantastico

I have PM'ed you. I can offer 200mb/30gb w/ Fantastico & CPanel, for an ad.
  13. I

200MB needed space + Basics.

Can offer you 200mb space / 30gb bandwidth, with other required features, along with Cpanel and Fantastico for a google ad / hosted by link. We offer posting packages too, 5posts/week no ads, and 10posts/week no ads and package upgraded to 250mb and 40gb. Interested, just drop me a PM.
  14. I

Need a Professional Hosting Company To Sponsor My site

Can offer you 200mb space / 30gb bandwidth, along with Cpanel and Fantastico for a google ad / hosted by link. Interested, just PM me.
  15. I

Wanted: Domain Hosting

Roxr can host you. PM' sent.
  16. I

Hosting Needed

Check your PM's. I got ya covered I believe.
  17. I

99.9% Uptime,"This is the best free hosting available." Cpanel/Fantastico 200Mb/30Gb

Roxr is hosting my two sites, Crimsonclan.com & Parklandlanparty.com , and both have never seen any down time. Although my lan site is under renovation, I require no down time for our sponsors view our site frequently. Ive been with them for about a month+, and support is outstanding, and so are...
  18. I

Domain Hosting Needed

Check PM's.
  19. I

Gaming Communities / need hosting

Ive contacted some of you. I dont really care for ads much, so a few of you are out. Anymore are welcomed, but Ive contacted a few already.
Back