• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Webspace needed to host site & forum

I would use atspace but they don't offer mySQL databases. i'll take a look at your forum, dynahost. Anyone else who can offer this, please post :) Thanks.
  2. J

Zeeblo.com - Free cPanel Hosting

I would love to use this host but it looks like they're not accepting any more requests
  3. J

Webspace needed to host site & forum

Hi, i need some webspace that i can use to host my website which is currently offline, as well as a forum (i will be installing the forum software myself). the host must provide FTP access, mySQL databases, and support php. the host must also offer at least 40MB of space, and a generous...
  4. J

Ver2.biz - 250 MB, 10 GB Bandwidth, PHP, MySQL, No Ads, 100% Free!

this seems really great!! i've applied an am awaiting confirmation.
  5. J

Good host for website needed

Deeplist, I've emailed you. If there are any other offers, please post here. Thanks :)
  6. J

Good host for website needed

Hello, I am in search of a good host to host my website. There are a few requirements that must be met, I am looking for a good host that offers: - At least 100MB of space, but I will settle for less (no lower than 50MB) - Generous bandwidth - FTP access - Browser upload (not required...
Back