• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Sonichost.net Refugee

Please recommend a host that has fast, reliable and IM support like Sonichost.net. So sad to know they're leaving. :(
  2. S

creating a community like bolt.com/asianavenue.com

i'm looking software or scripts online, preferably free or low cost that i could get to start my own small community. it doesn't have to be as good as bolt.com or asianavenue but all i want is a place for my members to have their own editable personal page, forums, tagbooks, chats, messenger...
  3. S

bannerless free poll

im looking for a free poll like pollit.com but with no banner or just one small banner. pollit currently have 2. thanks
  4. S

Anyone DomiNET customer having downtimes lately?

Well I am and very dissapointed. I want to switch to something more realiable. I want a new host. Not dedicated. Very fast. No downtimes. No crashing. With excellent support. That's all I want. Also, is there a way I could transfer ALL contents of my site and database from DomiNET to a new host?
  5. S

Board Site Eats too much webspace

Hi, my site is mail used for a discussion forum. It's a busy community and I think it's eating a lot of my webspace. I need to know how to free up some space. The reason why I asked is because when I mass delete (or prune) my forums, the size of webspace used doesn't change. I thought it is...
  6. S

Host for forums: Tera-Byte or Sonic Host

Need a host about 200MB+ space and 10GB bandwidth. I bought the "3R" from Tera-Byte today after reading reviews from Freewebspace.net. Then I found this site and read more than a handful of bad reviews about Tera-Byte from slow connection and downtimes. I'm a former Cyberwing customer and I...
  7. S

got my space, dont wanna wait for the domain name

Say I got my account from Myacen. Is there some way to make my myacen account work right away without waiting for the domain name to come? I'd like to put the board software like right now but then a domain name takes about 2-3 days to configure. Is there any way I could do to let people use the...
  8. S

How many space and bandwidth does this site consume?

I posted a link of a page with a link to that website so the webmaster would not be able to trace this forum. Please click this: http://www.4gigs.com/~livekast/next.html and then there's a link to a website. How many bandwidth and space do you think this site consume? My next...
  9. S

Host like Cyberwings, except NO DOWNtime

Listen up guys. Two of my sites are hosted by Cyberwings. I'm pretty dissapointed because my sites are ALWAYS DOWN! What's the purpose of having a freaking website if it's going to be offline all the time right? I need another hosting company to host my third community site. This time I want...
  10. S

something like cyberwings?

i need a host that provides almost similar service to that of cyberwings. by the way, how does this site view cyberwings? i'm pretty happy with it. i use a 200MB space / 8G bandwidth.
  11. S

need 500mb space, 100gb bandwidth

what's the best deal out there?
  12. S

How does image watermarking work?

Does using watermark on an image gives one a trace capability? How? What is watermarking anyways other than putting a name on the picture?
  13. S

does ikonboard take a lot of space or bandwidth?

i often hear that ikonboard is a resource hog. what does this mean? also, does ikonboard take a lot of server space or bandwidth?
  14. S

How can I start a mailing list?

What do I need and what best tool can I use? Are there are FREE mailing list tools out there? Which ones are good? ThAnKs
  15. S

a popup program that removes unwanted chat window

when i chat, people always send me a private chat window. it's annoying when there's like 10 popup windows in 5 minutes. this is a picture of a java chat window. look at the arrow, im looking for a popup remover program that can remove a window like this. (the one with the arrow) do...
  16. S

where can i store pictures for free?

geocities, tripod, angelfire and other webhost no longer let's their members use pictures stored in their site to be used in other sites like discussion forums. are there any other places where i can store pictures for free and use it in other place? thanks
  17. S

Having your own server for your own online business

I want to start my own online business but I found out that I need $15,000 for servers and database. This is because I cannot use shared servers companies. Now my problem is the amount. I cannot cover the cost. My question is, are there any rent server services out there? Are they any good...
  18. S

free high quality large images

where can i get high quality large images for free?
  19. S

How to check Cyberwing space remaining and bandwidth montly

How can I check my remaining available space from Cyberwings and the bandwidth usage per month?
  20. S

Whats the best free board, easy to install, and a free host for it?

Okay guys, I need a board. It has to be very easy to install, does not require a code-genius, should be free, nice layout. What are my options? And also, where can I install it to? I need something that is free, fast and reliable. Revamp just closed. I need a replacement but there seems...
Back