• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

anyone tried hostgator?

I'm not signing up with them. There is just not enough domains for parking allowed. Okay next...
  2. S

anyone tried hostgator?

Funny you should ask. I'm also stuck between 3 hosts right now. One of them is hostgator. All I hear is good stuff.
  3. S

Sonichost.net Refugee

Please recommend a host that has fast, reliable and IM support like Sonichost.net. So sad to know they're leaving. :(
  4. S

creating a community like bolt.com/asianavenue.com

i'm looking software or scripts online, preferably free or low cost that i could get to start my own small community. it doesn't have to be as good as bolt.com or asianavenue but all i want is a place for my members to have their own editable personal page, forums, tagbooks, chats, messenger...
  5. S

bannerless free poll

you mean Zoopedup.com
  6. S

Anyone DomiNET customer having downtimes lately?

oh i can't wait for the steps oh i can't wait for the steps ND. :)
  7. S

bannerless free poll

im looking for a free poll like pollit.com but with no banner or just one small banner. pollit currently have 2. thanks
  8. S

Anyone DomiNET customer having downtimes lately?

Well I am and very dissapointed. I want to switch to something more realiable. I want a new host. Not dedicated. Very fast. No downtimes. No crashing. With excellent support. That's all I want. Also, is there a way I could transfer ALL contents of my site and database from DomiNET to a new host?
  9. S

Board Site Eats too much webspace

anyone? is it safe to delete the log file?
  10. S

Is it okay to delete my access_log file on my server?
  11. S

Hi, my site is mail used for a discussion forum. It's a busy community and I think it's eating a lot of my webspace. I need to know how to free up some space. The reason why I asked is because when I mass delete (or prune) my forums, the size of webspace used doesn't change. I thought it is...
  12. S

[Merged] cyberwings

not so if dedicated hosting accountS were bought, more than 4 shared hosting accountS and more than 20 databaseS with hundreds of members and thousands of posts were affected. do the math...hundreds of dollars were lost. not $10 bucks. and not including the worth of money those websites lost...
  13. S

[Merged] cyberwings

Shawn, a beautiful mind, White is back. Cyberwings is ready to steal people's money again.
  14. S

[Merged] cyberwings

In the last Cyberwings Newsletter, Shawn said that THEY (Cyberwings, not us) is going live online on their website and have a questionaire for every customer to fill up before they could reactivate their accounts. Well today is that Saturday promise. Is Cyberwings.com working? Nope. Is...
  15. S

[Merged] cyberwings

"We're going live online on Saturday" - Shawn White (Cyberwings) Ahem ahem...
  16. S

Host for forums: Tera-Byte or Sonic Host

Need a host about 200MB+ space and 10GB bandwidth. I bought the "3R" from Tera-Byte today after reading reviews from Freewebspace.net. Then I found this site and read more than a handful of bad reviews about Tera-Byte from slow connection and downtimes. I'm a former Cyberwing customer and I...
  17. S

[Merged] cyberwings

if im in their state, i would sue shawn.
  18. S

[Merged] cyberwings

as if it matters that host to pick next... anything is better than cyberwings.
  19. S

[Merged] cyberwings

im pulling out 4 of my sites from cyberwings. one to myacen. the rest to terabyte.
Back