• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

What's wrong with Servus?

Servus (http://www.servus.ws) has been down for at least 36 hours. Does anybody have a clue on what's going on? They usually e-mail their customers when planned downtime occurs.
  2. B

Review / Does URL work

This is a link to a webpage that I setup for my father. It serves as an informational site about why our local transplant clinic shouldn't be closed. I'm curious as to whether or not the domain works. I've gotten complaints by a few neighbors that it gives them a server not found error...
  3. B

Web Freelancer For Hire

Hello, Being around the Internet for quite some time now I picked up a some knowledge about Web Development. I have decided to provide use of these skills and expertise to aide in any projects requiring possible freelance assistance. I'm highly knowledgeable in the following areas -...
  4. B

Web Host Affilate Programs

Anyone know of a few good paying ones that are reliable?
  5. B

Script Site - Layout Feedback Request

I'm just wondering what you think of this? http://www.gamerzdot.com/~slickscripts/ Thanks in advance. =)
  6. B

Bandwidth Questions

I assume this is best place to ask this... I'm considering several shared server packages that offer 5GB's of bandwidth. Would this be sufficient for a start-up script business? How many hits would 5GB cover? Thanks a bunch.
  7. B

Host With Zend Encoder Unlimited?

Hey, I'm looking for a host which offers free access to Zend Encoder Unlimited ($2400 if I buy it). Basically, this encodes your PHP scripts into an unreadable mess to be later decoded through the PHP/Zend engine with the help of a plug-in. This is good if your on a shared server with some...
  8. B

Remotely Hosted Banner Exchange Network?

I remember seeing one a long time ago but I forgot to bookmark it. I'm talking about one of those deals where you set banner sizes and a bunch of people can ad their banner in the banner exchange but you control it (with the people who host it get 10% of the impressions). I'm sort of going...
  9. B

how much for dedicated...

I'm looking into getting dedicated server package. I figure I'll need at least a linux/unix 500Mhz P3 server w/128MB's of RAM and 150GB's+ bandwidth (with more at a reasonable price, like under $1.75 GB ). So, I'm hoping a few of you great people could toss around some links and prices. ;-)...
  10. B

Money Order Domains

Are there any $10 domain places that will accept a money order without a processing fee? GKG has gone evil. =(
Back