• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Guestbook for php-nuke?

Not sure what version you have AlabamaMan, but the official phpnuke website has three available guestbooks in their downloads section here. :)
  2. R

2 questions

It should work fine, so long as you put the code in the header section (between <head> and </head>). :smile2:
  3. R

Website Ripper, I guess

HTTrack Website Copier 3 :)
  4. R

Appart From PHPNuke

phpNewsManager If runs Skinbase.org- and by the look of things deviantart.com. ;)
  5. R

SpookyMedia.com- 10% off

<off topic>Yes it is! ;)</off topic>
  6. R

SpookyMedia.com- 10% off

I'm sorry cdudeuk18. I took the :rolleyes: smilie wrong. Those little buggers can be deceiving.. Hehe..
  7. R

SpookyMedia.com- 10% off

Jan- Spooky Media has been in operation since October [Halloween] 2001. Surprise, surprise.. hehe.. MindRash- I think Spooky's support is top class, but what else am I going to say? I visit the hosted sites regularly to check in and like to get to know everyone on a one on one basis...
  8. R

SpookyMedia.com- 10% off

Just enter the coupon code freewebspace and the price will be automatically adjusted. ;) SM20 Hosting Package 20 MB Disk Space, 500 MB Monthly Traffic Allowance Freewebspace price: $5.36/mo. SM50 Hosting Package 50 MB Disk Space, 1 GB Monthly Traffic Allowance Freewebspace price...
  9. R

Host for under 4$/month

Nada Gayowulf... :) There wasn't any setup fee when I signed up with them. It also says on their front page that... "there is no setup fee or domain name transfer fee -just one simple annual payment of only US$39.95 ". I actually paid 60 bucks a year, because I bought it from the...
  10. R

Host for under 4$/month

hostyard.com My sites been hosted by hostyard.com since March 2001. There have been verry few problems.. but when there were problems the support was awesome.. :) cost: $39.95/year MySQL, CGI, not sure about SSI, FTP, 200MB, & 3 GB transfer a month.. and adult material is allowed. Hope...
Back