• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. fireshark

Small VPS, anyone?

I am wondering if anyone has the time and space to spare me a small VPS or even jailshell. I'd like to run a personal IRC bouncer (znc), as well as perhaps 1-process PHP-FCGI and 2-process nginx, for experimenting and stuff. So basically all I need is * an IP, * some space (1gb?), * some...
  2. fireshark

Support Work

Hello, I am available for support work. I have experience with PHP/MySQL as well as WHM inner workings, and have run my own web hosting before. Thanks, Edward Kerrigan
  3. fireshark

Share VPS (Personal)

So like, you need a server for something, but don't have money to buy one that supports your needs? Well, I have this VPS from Smokyhosts, which I got with some crazy 50% coupon that doesn't exist anymore. This VPS is ideal if you have some random network requirements.... Specs: 300mhz...
  4. fireshark

Ticket Support Available

Hello, Since I've been stuck watching anime all day for the past whatever, seems I have no source of $ for my own server. So, is anyone looking for ticket, or any other kind of support for your web host? I've run a web host in the past and maintaining my own server finds myself doing...
  5. fireshark

Looking for Partnership

Hello, Is anyone interested in partnering with me for a web hosting business? I currently operate one, but it's not doing anything at all (literally). I am experienced in WHm and cPanel as well as command line administration, as well as PHP, MySQL, and web design. Please PM me if you...
  6. fireshark

FWS Theme

There's been a bunch of people going How come FWS doesn't have its own theme? So for some reason I looked in the corner and lo and behold there is one. Was it supposed to be a silent release or something? How long has it been there? Or am I just stupid :/
  7. fireshark

Need Sales Rep

I need a sales representative. Anyone interested?
  8. fireshark

VPN Subscription

Hello, I got a 1 month subscription for VPN service at PublicVPN.com. But I don't think I need it now. Time Remaining: 27 days, 1 hour, 32 minutes I would like to sell it for $4. Anyone?
  9. fireshark

Domains for sale

FUNTIMESINTO.COM 10/2/2007 FTAJOINT.COM 10/4/2007 BONZERDESIGNS.COM 10/15/2007 CLAN-MENTAL.COM 10/27/2007 CTPOPEYE.COM 12/15/2007 GOSKINNY.NET 12/31/2007 I'm willing to sell for $5. Thanks
  10. fireshark

Odd VPS Request

I need a VPS, 20 GB space, 50 GB bandwidth, no cPanel, CentOS 4. Who can do this?
  11. fireshark

Deleted Post?

Yesterday I saw a post by CEORENTASERV offering ClientExec licenses for £1. I paid for that and got my license promptly. Today I looked for that post, to give him good feedback, only to find that the post was no longer there. Why is that?
  12. fireshark

2,000 bytes, give or take, and a cron job

Hi, Due to some weird things, I need an account in which I will be able to store one file, which is currently 1,165 bytes, and be able to execute a cron job to a command-line PHP executable (/usr/bin/php). This script downloads a ~3000 byte file and uploads it again. Therefore, I also need...
  13. fireshark

Need AJAX programmer.

Hello, On behalf of someone else, I need an AJAX programmer that has experience with PHP as well (not using JSON). Please PM me or through other methods of contact to obtain more details on the site and what needs to be done. Thanks, Edward Kerrigan
  14. fireshark

DonutHost v3

Is it better this time around? http://www.donuthost.com All opinions welcome.
  15. fireshark

Server Takeover

Hello, Due to a new server and a canellation policy I wasn't aware about, I have a server that I no longer need. I just paid $85 for the month, and asking $60. It is due next on the 13th of January. Server specs - Celeron 2.4 GHz 512 MB RAM 80GB Hard drive cPanel/WHM After the...
  16. fireshark

Looking for a partner... again

Hello, My partner decided to quit the web hosting business again after one month. So, I am looking for a partner again. I'm looking for someone good at sales, I can do the administration and help part. Profits and expenses would ideally be 50/50. Also, I'm looking more for people...
  17. fireshark

Looking to Get rid of dedicated.

I got a dedicated on November 13 and am interested in getting a better one. The specs of the machine are: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz 512 MB RAM 80 GB Disk 1000 GB Transfer CentOS 4.4 cPanel/WHM I am looking for around 30 to 40$ for someone to takeover this server until December 13, every...
  18. fireshark

Site redesign.

I redesigned DonutHost site, please check it out -- Required some ugly JS hacks, *hates GIF and IE's lack of PNG transparency support* http://www.donuthost.com Only that page is up, I haven't gotteen around to writing content yet. Thanks!
  19. fireshark

Super Hover-Light-Reflect-O-Box

Well, I discovered Lightbox, and had some fun wih it in my portfolio. Then I discovered the Suckerfish HoverLightbox, which had a HoverBox and a Lightbox. So I upgraded the Lightbox to v2, and somehow disovered reflection.js (which does reflections on the clientside in JS). So, seeing a Lightbox...
  20. fireshark

My Portfolio, 1.1

I finally got around to redoing all my thumbs and now everything is the same size, and I stuck in Lightbox2 so there now are 3 levels of image preview (overkill?) Hover for small preview, click for large preview. I know its slow, there's 3 images for evry site...
Back