• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

links at main page and headers

Peo, could you insert a link to the power search in the header so it would be easier to get there with one click? Or change "Search" link from 'simple' to 'power'? We could access power search from anywhere within the site very easy then. :)
  2. N

power search

Since power search has already a lot of useful options, you could expand them by adding 'file size limit' to the database. Sometimes people look for a specified host and when they find it, they upload bigger files than, say..., 1MB and then files get deleted. One could enter [or choose from a...
  3. N

smile - art

i wonder if that works : :)_:)_:)_:)_:)
  4. N

Any tips on a small download host?

I want to store a few 2MB .zip files, each one in one pice without splitting them up to smaller ones. Host should be accesible via FTP, provide PHP or CGI-BIN, i can stand some ads [i'm so desperate that i can accept even popups ;) ] I think i've fried PowerSearch enough ;) I'd be grateful...
  5. N

filesize limits

Just a quetion: Is there any good host offering some space with a reasonable single file size limit? I mean, at least 5MB per file? And which of them do not allow storing .zip files? Regards
Back