• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

[SCRIPT]Awstats Checker, For home page

Hey guys I made this script for myself,, because i got sick of taking Screenshots when i sell advertising space. Therefore, using this script will be better for me and would be better for you. Im sure you get sick of taking screenshotsof you awstats... Check it out at...
  2. D

Banner Advertising | Tech Site | 3USD

hey guys Last Month i sold Banner Advertising on my tech site, and i am selling agian this month.... I currently have 5 Spots Left on Home Page, These will be reselling at 3USD Each per Month.. Please bare in mind that it is a Random banner Advertising Script, This means that Everytime the...
  3. D

Changed Design - Killerz-Tech - Review Please

4. D

Changed Design - Killerz-Tech - Review Please

Hey Guys Since last time, I asked for a review for Killerz-Tech, I have changed alot..... Last time i got reviews like it was to pale, thats because the site was jsut basically all grey So i have changed a hell of alot of the site since then... Could you please review it ... and tell...
  5. D

Banner Advertising on Tech Site

Hey Guys i own a Growing Each Day Tech Site, And i Advertised this offer for my homepage banner Adverts not so long ago. At that time on home page i have Charged 2USD for a Advert.. Random banner Advert I have Now Decided to Add the Same Script to my Forum, And i am now Accepting Another...
  6. D

Killerz-Tech Updates, Freeware Downloads, Image Hosting, Irc Server and much more

Killerz-Tech has had an update Killerz-Tech is here to try and provide you... Freeware Downloads you would need such as *System Tools * Security Tools *graphics Downloads * mIRC scripts and more plus much more to be added, We have Such things to prove you such as * Image Hosting *...
  7. D

Image Hosting Script With Admin Panel

Hey guys I have added a few things to the image hosting script i put on sale a few days ago its got an admin panel now to delete the a Picture. The Image Hosting script will Sell at reasonable prices It features. *Image List(To view images that have been uploaded) *Image Uploader(To...
  8. D

Image hosting Script for Reasonable offers

well it was 20 but i think that mayb a bit to much aye ? pm me your offer ill just tell ya what i think and yeah..
  9. D

Image hosting Script for Reasonable offers

Hey guys Sorry you may have seen this on another topic but i have changed my mind im selling the script for reasonable prices. Pm me your price and and ill see if i accept for not... It Would have had to been probaly about 2-3 weeks ago i made a image hsoting script and now ive decided to...
  10. D

Image Hosting Script For Sale

Hey guys It Would have had to been probaly about 2-3 weeks ago i made a image hsoting script :) and now ive decided to Sell it.. The Image Hosting Script will cost $20 It features. *Image List(To view images that have been uploaded) *Image Uploader(To Upload Images) *Finished...
  11. D

Image Hosting Free

hey guys Ever wanted a forum sig or somethink or anythink infact and wanted your image on a server... Well Now with the Image hosting Script i made you can get your image Hosted... To view and Upload Images CLICK HERE Its all Free :wink2: have fun with the script :D Thanks
  12. D

Killer-Web 4 auction

Ive got the domain www.killer-web.com which i no longer need if u would like domain the bidding starts at $6 expires on 10 june 2006 registerd through domainsite thankyou Happy Bidding
  13. D

Killerz-Tech New design

hey Guys I have been working on www.killerz-tech.net and i have done the following.... 1. Changed Design a bit and added more stuff 2. Now have added a Hits out in Affliates 3. Changed from Phpbb to IPB 4. Cleaned up Forum a bit 5. cleaned up affliates list who wernt linking back...
  14. D

2, 3 char domains for sale

what ya mean overated
  15. D

Fully Delevoped site 4 sale

hey people i have now added a fully delveloped site site www.killer-web.com to ebay you can view it at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5782365471&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT If u want to bid and dont have a ebay account ether sign up or pm me and ill sort it out so you...
  16. D

2, 3 char domains for sale

Yes however think about it 3 letter .coms are selling for thousands and 3 char.nets will be up there soon as well
  17. D

Whois Script - For Sale - Anyone can buy

works perfectly u click checkthensomethink underneath it will show up to tell if if availble or not if isnt u can click Click here to see who registerd it
  18. D

Whois Script - For Sale - Anyone can buy

Hey guyz i have made a whois script u can see a demo at www.domainsbay.org I am sellthis whois script for $12 anyone can buy notselling domain just script i only accept paypal payments Want it reply to this post or pm me or email me at danny@killerz-tech.net thankyou danny
  19. D

Domain 4 Sale ---> domainsbay.org <--- Wanting Sell

Hey Guyz Im trying to sell the domain www.domainsbay.org i am selling it for $15 It Has got 1 yr left on it still and if you would Like to buy it i will change nameservers to what u want them if u would like to buy it or have any questions please PM me or Post here or email me...
Back