• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Need better then this for the same/less

350mb storage 15gb transfer cgi, php, mysql $9.95/Month
  2. T

I need a VERY cheap place to register.

I need to find a cheap place to register a website, and then a good (cheap) plan from some (other?) host. thanks!
  3. T

Brinkster question.

yeah, its 10 gb of data transpher and 5 GB of space (5gb = shitload!)
  4. T

Brinkster question.

yeah but it usually means a lot...
  5. T

Brinkster question.

yeah, I'm finding some nice payhostings. Windows 2000 Server • Unlimited WebSpace • Unlimited Data Transfer • Unlimited Subdomains • unlimited POP3 Mailboxes • Control Panel • Unlimited Autoresponders • MS SQL Database Server • Microsoft® FrontPage® 2000 Server Extensions • Server...
  6. T

Brinkster question.

no illigal material there, maybe hotlinking is the wrong word. I want to have an image at brinkster displayed from another site. But you're probably right, I should find a different host.
  7. T

looking for a paid hosting search engine.

kinda like freewebspace.net, but for paid hosting.
  8. T

Brinkster question.

Will brinkster let me leach if I pay them 12 bucks a month>
  9. T

Brinkster question.

Will brinkster let me hotlink the images if I pay them 12 bucks a month?
  10. T

Looking for a place to store images.

no warez, I expect to update everyday and have a bunch of images. In about a year that would be 250 mg easy... maybe thats a bit excessive, how about 100?
  11. T

Looking for a place to store images.

250 megs + if possible, I need it to be fast - ftp service is a must. It has to be leach-able! Thanks.
  12. T

need help with discount-hosting.com!!

I signed up, and I need to host my site (www.trippinchicken.com) which now redirects to a brinkster site (www22.brinkster.com/c20h25n3o/index.html) but it gives me an error when I try to do it, it says that this dns is either unregistered or some other stuff. Is this because I registered it with...
Back