• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 4

Looking for decent FWS to host PHPBB at

Just wait a bit and it'll get fast. :)
  2. 4

Question...

Well, here's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to run a counter script (counter.pl in my case) from my PHP page. <!--#exec cgi="counter.pl" --> doesn't seem to work, so any other ideas?
  3. 4

Question...

Hey, I have one question. Is it possible to incorporate SSI (ie, *.shtml) with PHP? I'm using F2S, if it helps. Thanks in advanced! :)
  4. 4

Page Loading Time?

Hey, cool, I'm gonna use that too! :D
  5. 4

need free statics No Ad.

Um, first of all, it's "statistics", not "statics". ;)
  6. 4

IE 6 Users - Favor...

No it isn't, it's your script. I've seen and used that script when I was using IE 5.5 (am using IE 6.0 final now) and it still doesn't come down when you hover over the text.
  7. 4

NameSlinger.com? Ever been used?

Hey, I've used NameSlinger and they're pretty good! Their response time on their bulletin board is usually really fast, and it only takes about half a day for your domain to be activated. I suggest you check them out.
  8. 4

Custom Font??

It isn't your browser that can't support the font, it's you. Basically, if you don't have the same font on your computer, then it won't show up correctly. It'll show up as Times or Times New Roman.
  9. 4

*.ly domains are free...

Damn, he didn't reply, or anything, and the WHOIS thing doesn't show the domain as mine :(
  10. 4

I can't find a good FREE web host

I'm interested :)
  11. 4

looking 4 free statics

Re: Re: looking 4 free statics Exactly, shararh said he wanted "statics" ;)
  12. 4

I Need Help Self Hosting

Are you sure? 'Cause I've tried using .htaccess of a lot of Windows servers and it doesn't work.:confused:
  13. 4

I Need Help Self Hosting

Nope, only on *lix
  14. 4

I Need Help Self Hosting

That's true... If I were going to run a server using Windows, I would go with Windows 2000 Server or Windows 2000 Advanced Server. But, If I really were going to run a server, I would use Unix since it is more stable and allows .htaccess.
  15. 4

New Free Host!!!

By the way, how much bandwidth do you offer?
  16. 4

New Free Host!!!

Never mind, I just saw the link. :p
  17. 4

New Free Host!!!

What else do you offer? Any CGI/PHP/mySQL access?:D
  18. 4

PsaHost.com

Thanks! :)
  19. 4

PsaHost.com

What domains do you support? For example, do you support *.cc, *.com.kg, *.ca, etc. etc.?
  20. 4

PsaHost.com

Darn Maybe I could register a domain somewhere and transfer it...?
Back