• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

WebUploads.com Free hosting 200mb limit

We would like to get reviews on our service, http://www.webuploads.com Fast servers, no waiting time, Fast uploads and downloads. Let us know what you think.
  2. R

Need High Traffic Websites

We are currently looking for sponsors or websites owners in any market with a clean website, who is willing to getting notice by more targetted traffic. We will add your banner (120x60) plus give you a free link with 5 internal links on our directory. Your site and banner will go into the...
  3. R

Looking for Website owners with High Traffic

We are currently looking for sponsors or websites owners in any market with a clean website, who is willing to getting notice by more targetted traffic. We will add your banner (120x60) plus give you a free link with 5 internal links on our directory. Your site and banner will go into the...
  4. R

directadmin question

can directadmin control panel allow you to have multiple reseller accounts like a dedicated server. also can a vps have the ability to offer multiple reseller accounts like a dedicated server.
  5. R

need 2 reseller accounts

i need two reseller accounts for the price of one or a decent price. Reseller hosting company must be reliable and accessible 24/7. Must be professional hosting company. Please i have two whm/cpanel accounts i need transfered. If someone can offer me a vps that i can put two accounts...
  6. R

Review on Bravenet

i purchase the 2500 visitors from bravenet and based on my stats from visitors, all are unique visitors, of the 2500 that visit from a popunder which is what i think they used. Of the 2500, i may have gotten about 20 minutes of visitors stay on my site. Very bad, but if you want to get just...
  7. R

i need about 3 sponsers

i need 3 sponsor companies to sponser/partners my website. I owned checkrankings.com 1. I need someone to offer me a reseller account. I can pay, but i need at least 10gig space, and 75gig bandwidth. 2. I need three people or companies that recive a lot of traffic to put my banner or...
  8. R

Monitor your keyword rankings for 7 SE for free

guys sign up for my free keyword monitoring service and tell me what you think i am updating the google and msn modules now and should be available in a day or so. www.checkrankings.com
  9. R

free image compression script

i will give anyone who has a website with decent traffic and pr at least pr1 but i will subsitute pr1 for traffic if you have a lot. i Will give you a free copy of my script located at www.optimizehosting.com. all you have to do is put my link code on your site to help me get some traffic...
  10. R

3 New Sale tactics that can help your Hosting Company Increase Sales

As you know, the hosting market is over saturated and there are more and more hosting companies opening everyday making it harder and harder. But believe it or not, there still is money to be made within this oversaturated market. The key to success is offering the right "free" services that can...
  11. R

free image compressor script

we are giving away a free online image compressor script for you to add to your website. http://www.optimizehosting.com
  12. R

Seeking 5 professional hosting companies to partner

Need partners "real opportunity" I will only select 5 hosting companies, i am looking for a professional hosting company or at least 5 to partner with me. I will give you my software absolute free. It was intended for isp/hosting companies. All you will do is give to your clients/customers...
  13. R

Looking for a dedicated hosting provider

i am looking for a professional dedicated hosting company or at least 5 to partner with me. I will give you my software at a wholesale price of 9.00 license per copy. It was intended for isp/hosting companies. All you will do is give to your resellers for free as a added bonus with your service...
  14. R

looking for dedicated hosting provider partner

i am looking for a professional dedicated hosting company or at least 5 to partner with me. I will give you my software at a wholesale price of 16.95 license per copy. It was intended for isp/hosting companies. All you will do is give to your resellers for free as a added bonus with your...
  15. R

Need partners "real opportunity"

Need partners "real opportunity" i am looking for a professional hosting company or at least 5 to partner with me. I will give you my software absolute free. It was intended for isp/hosting companies. All you will do is give to your clients/customers for free as a added bonus with your service...
  16. R

looking for advertising space for my website

i am seeking some websites that i can advertising my website on, looking for site with visitors are mainly webmasters and hosting companies or people of this natural my site is www.optimizehosting.com i am not always checking this forums, so send me a email with your traffic details and...
  17. R

Need all hosting companies to test software

I need all hosting companies to testdrive our new software and give feedback. http://www.optimizehosting.com register for free trial
  18. R

Looking for some professional partners

here is the tread http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73587
  19. R

Need partners "real opportunity"

i am looking for a hosting company or at least 5 to partner with me. I will give you my software absolute free. It was intended for isp/hosting companies. All you will do is give to your clients/customers for free as a added bonus with your service. I will put your banner on my homepage which...
  20. R

Free Online Image and html compression

Hey guys check out this free tool that optimizehosting.com gives to their customers. http://www.optimizehosting.com
Back