• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

JSHOST down

All resolved - thanks John. Really happy with the level of support provided by you guys.
  2. S

JSHOST down

There seems to be another outage - I've not checked my sites all weekend but believe it only to have occurred today. I've submitted support requests via the status-blog, so look forward to hearing from you shortly John.
  3. S

JSHOST down

It seems to be.. my sites are still down along with the JSHost site/client area. EDIT: Everything appears to be working now.
  4. S

JS Hosts Down?

Yes. Everything appears to be working again. :classic2:
  5. S

JS Hosts Down?

Anyone else having connection problems with JS Hosts? My site/emails & their site is unavailable to me as of 09:00-11:00(now) today... Thanks.
  6. S

Small Reseller package required

As the previous thread got wiped out in the problems, I need to repost this request: I won't go into the detail of last time just to say that budget is a maximum of £3pm & if I find the host to my satisfaction I'll be purchasing larger/expanding the current package. Support is of paramount...
  7. S

StaticHost Suspended, All Sites Down !!

Problems solved & everything is up and running again.
  8. S

Steve has replied and is looking into it.
  9. S

My site isn't accessible either I'm going to submit a ticket as the statichost site seems to be working.
  10. S

It was a BT thing - it's working thanks.
  11. S

www.stealth-net.co.uk - my emails & everything else are not working either still.
  12. S

Mine is still down and so is the static host site?!
  13. S

Glad to hear that :) Thanks for sorting things out with Steve. Now, any idea how long it'll take to my site etc. back online? Thanks
  14. S

Steve/Mentok Is there any update as to the problem here please as it's almost the weekend? If it's something that's not going to be fixed in the immediate future I may need to make alternative arrangements (not that I want to). Thanks
  15. S

Thanks for the update.
  16. S

To be honest I'm not bothered so much about my site as I have full back-ups, it's the fact I've been using some email addresses for years & am now not getting any mail through those.
  17. S

Then there is no hope for anyone choosing a host is there... lol
  18. S

What makes you say that?! StaticHost have been around & reputable for a few years. However I would like some sort of information as I don't like my site/emails being down for any length of time obviously!
  19. S

How do you know that? My site which is hosted by Static Host is down along with, cPanel, emails, support everything. Upon trying to check the Static Host site it looks like they're down too. Steve can you tell us what's happened please & what the ETA of a fix is? Thanks
  20. S

Host Wanted

I have now sorted out my hosting needs. Thank you for your offers.
Back