• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Looking for a small webhost(50mb) that allows cgi scripts

Well this hosting will be used for a personal site. The site will include Wordpress, CGI Proxy(me only), and some articles and reviews. I don't require, maybe just some good bandwidth Ads: Text link ok or small banner Space: Around 50mb Bandwidth: 500mb-2gb is fine Forum Posting: Sorry I don't...
  2. F

Americas Army Clan Requesting Small Hosting Offer- [MCS] Military Combat Squad

Well hello, my name is [MCS]Firezip and I am requesting a small hosting request. What I plan to do with the account is to host a HTML website and Invision 1.3 forums. Our Americas Army clan is looking for a stable host that offers: 70+ MB Webspace 1GB Bandwidth PHP/MYSQL Cpanel A free...
  3. F

Looking for a Established Clan- Small Offer

Hello there, my name is {IW}Firezip from the Infinite Warriors clan. We are an established U.S based clan that plays a variety of games including Americas Army, Counter-Strike, Star Wars series, WoW, Guild wars and so fourth. We currently have a forum hosted on forumer.com but we are looking to...
  4. F

Need some help with getting onto google

Need some help with Robot Controlling META Tags Hello there, I've recenty got into HTML and i made a Photography site for my mom. But with the main page instead of using text on the image i just replaced the image with one Big Iframe and picture links for a nav bar. what i want to know is if...
  5. F

Proxify.com Get a FREE account!

Proxify.com Get a FREE account! *UPDATED!* Yep thats right i got my free account yesterday, heres the info Links: http://proxify.com/free.shtml This is a great offer :D
  6. F

Help my graphics community get a free domain name(will work anything out)

Hi there my names firezip im the head site-admin at Abstract-Vision Designs. we are currently looking for a free domain name (like a .com or .info) i know there are alot of really checp domain names out there but i don't have paypal or a credit card so i can't get one that way. for the domain...
  7. F

ZoomCities Adfree Cpanel Hosting

ZoomCities Adfree Cpanel Hosting, NO forum posts ZoomCities Webhosting The premier webhosting of the future. Running on a quadriple Intel Xeon processors, Much better than the previous P4s. ZoomCities webhosting is open to all web programmers looking for fast, reliable, free hosting. all...
  8. F

backing up a IPB database

backing up a IPB database-mysql-*help* yeah i wanna back up my MYSQL database without having to stick to one skin or whatever. i know you can do it via the admin cp but whats another way?
  9. F

need free hosting for popular graphics community

Hi there i need hosting for my current graphics community Zero Fusion Designs. we have 58+ members and over 666+ posts in over a week. why i am looking for free hosting is my current host has alot of down time and is somewhat limited. check out our site at http://zerofusion.co.nr i am...
  10. F

Requesting free hosting for graphix community

Hi there, the names firezip, i am looking for hosting for the Graphics Community called Zero Fusion Designs. We are a group of designers that make sigs(mostly) and like to have fun. we are a community for most age groups because we mostly rate each others sigs, hold graphics contests, ect. I...
Back