• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

New Concept - No ADS, FREE cPanel Hosting with rVskin! 1 Year and going strong!

I have been hosted with ZoomCities since they first opened in 2004. All I can say is WOW! Superior support, servers, and a really nice IT community to hang around at. Don't be fooled by those "Instant hosting now, gone tommorow" web hosts. Zoomcities is the real deal and not many hosts can compare.
  2. F

Looking for a small webhost(50mb) that allows cgi scripts

Well this hosting will be used for a personal site. The site will include Wordpress, CGI Proxy(me only), and some articles and reviews. I don't require, maybe just some good bandwidth Ads: Text link ok or small banner Space: Around 50mb Bandwidth: 500mb-2gb is fine Forum Posting: Sorry I don't...
  3. F

Americas Army Clan Requesting Small Hosting Offer- [MCS] Military Combat Squad

Yes I have gone with Kommercial's plan. Thank you all for the generous offers. -firezip
  4. F

Hey Kommercial I tried to send you a pm for your offer but it wouldn't send, anyway is there another way to contact you?
  5. F

Well hello, my name is [MCS]Firezip and I am requesting a small hosting request. What I plan to do with the account is to host a HTML website and Invision 1.3 forums. Our Americas Army clan is looking for a stable host that offers: 70+ MB Webspace 1GB Bandwidth PHP/MYSQL Cpanel A free...
  6. F

ZoomCities - FREE cPanel Hosting - PHP, MySQL, FTP, Fantastico. NO ADS!!!

ZoomCities is currently THE BEST FREE host out there. Everyone on the forums is really helpful(and active), Server reliability is great, friendly atmosphere. What have you got to lose? visit zoomcities today!
  7. F

Looking for a Established Clan- Small Offer

Hello there, my name is {IW}Firezip from the Infinite Warriors clan. We are an established U.S based clan that plays a variety of games including Americas Army, Counter-Strike, Star Wars series, WoW, Guild wars and so fourth. We currently have a forum hosted on forumer.com but we are looking to...
  8. F

Need some help with getting onto google

well i do have 10 5 main body pages 5 Iframe pages that go inside the body pages
  9. F

so how would i do that? *Edit* ok i think this is what i put in the meta tag "<META NAME="robots" CONTENT="noindex" />" if im wrong please correct me :D
  10. F

Need some help with Robot Controlling META Tags Hello there, I've recenty got into HTML and i made a Photography site for my mom. But with the main page instead of using text on the image i just replaced the image with one Big Iframe and picture links for a nav bar. what i want to know is if...
  11. F

Proxify.com Get a FREE account!

well i guess like no "free" sites like geocities or freewebs.
  12. F

Proxify.com Get a FREE account!

Proxify.com Get a FREE account! *UPDATED!* Yep thats right i got my free account yesterday, heres the info Links: http://proxify.com/free.shtml This is a great offer :D
  13. F

A Awesome Free Proxy!

it doesnt work with Websense Enterprise, maybe try to change the discription from "annomoyus proxy" to something else cause my school filter blocks it. well thanks anyway :D!
  14. F

Free high quality web site templates

wow great site man, alot of great looking templates :D
  15. F

free webhosting for big sites

other cheap scape trying to make money. also post some of your server specs :shocked2:
  16. F

Sources for free Domain Names?

www.sg5.info gets your site listed on google
  17. F

Help my graphics community get a free domain name(will work anything out)

oh yeah for some reasin the site closes down in IE so try viewing it in firefox or anyth other borswer. i am working to solve this problem.
  18. F

hmm weird try this link http://abstractvision.zoomcities.com/forum
  19. F

Hi there my names firezip im the head site-admin at Abstract-Vision Designs. we are currently looking for a free domain name (like a .com or .info) i know there are alot of really checp domain names out there but i don't have paypal or a credit card so i can't get one that way. for the domain...
Back