• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Reliable host

I'm tired of looking for host after host.. at least 2 mb, FTP/CGI and stuff optional, no ads preferred but I guess a popback is ok, just as long as it's going to stay up. Yeah, I care about my site and all but I literally have no money or I'd get paid hosting.
  2. N

My Free Hosting Request

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm getting pop-backs despite the fact that it says there are no ads.
  3. N

Blog Host

What's a good host for a greymatter blog (uses CGI, doesn't take up too much space)? No ads would be nice too, and I've already tried F2S.
  4. N

F2s

Ah, sounds good then
  5. N

F2s

Might not want to do that If you post the username and password, anyone can use them.. meaning more than one person. You should e-mail the first people who ask the information. And I'm asking, by the way ;)
  6. N

Guess what..

I need a host. :B I don't need a lot, just free, with FTP, no ads, a reasonable amount of bandwidth, and good uptime/speed. No F2S.
Back