• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

free webspace - low specs

hey, I got a second domain i would like to host, but my old doesnt allow addon domains. So it would be great if someone can offer me the following. Thanks! domain hosting 50-100mb space 5+gb bandwidth 2+ addon domains 2+ mysql databases good uptime is important thanks, vladibier
  2. V

Buy a domain

Hello, id like to buy a domain through paypal, but I dont want to use godaddy.com. so, are there any other companies that offer .com domains and accept paypal? what about registerfly.com? Thanks for your responses, vladibier
  3. V

Looking for a reseller.

Hey, First at all im sorry for making another reseller request. I am looking for a cheap reseller which can be paid per e-gold or paypal (although I prefer e-gold). It should be reliable and good uptime is important. Something like the following would be great: 1-3GB Space 10-30+GB...
  4. V

Cheap Reseller needed!

I am looking for a cheap reseller which can be paid per paypal or any other online payment system. My old host has a lot of downtime, so im really looking for good uptime! Something like the following would be great: 500MB-1GB Space 5GB-10GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features cPanel WHM...
  5. V

200mb with cpanel!

Hey everybody I would like to start a new site and would need like 200mb space and maybe 2gb or more bandwidth. That all would be great. NIce of course is cpanel, and it has to be possible to upload my files with ftp. The most important thing is that the server has a good "uptime"! My...
  6. V

Reseller Hosting

I'm looking for a reseller to host some people I know, and they would need some help setting up their and site stuff. So I thought I could help them, with giving space and help them setting up all their sites as good as possible. In return, I would be willing to put ads on my site. And it...
  7. V

free reseller

hello, I'd like to start an own hosting company but I don't have any extra money for reseller hosting. I have a domain ready to use and would ask you for a free reseller if thats possible. In return I would put your banner or link on my site. If I'll sell some space (would like to offer the...
  8. V

looking for 1gb space

hello, im looking for about 1gb space. It might sound like too much, but wanna post it here. 1+ gb space 10+ gb bandwidth no forum posts cpanel would be fine unlimited parked/addon domains, ftp, subdomains, mysql, email, mailing lists If something like that could be possible would be...
  9. V

looking for stable hosting

hello! I have free hosting since a long time now and I've never found a host which has no downtime. So I ask here...and I don't have any money I could spend for webspace. What I like to have is a hosting which has very less downtime and is not like a hosting that looks like it closes suddenly...
Back