• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

StaticHost

get a life!
  2. B

StaticHost

everything is working fine on my account
  3. B

StaticHost

no GsMen posted: i assumed he ment he had a new ip adress for the Proton server
  4. B

StaticHost

whats the new IP you have?
  5. B

StaticHost

i happen to know of him
  6. B

StaticHost

my that is impressive..... you started galaxyhosting.com when you were just 5 years old!
  7. B

Host needed (moving from Static Host because of support and uptime)

Peace_Hope do you not think your over reacting a little? by the time you switch hosts you will have had more downtime! statichost are a budget hosting company so some down time is expected.... i have been with them for about a year and this is the first major ----up they have had... its...
  8. B

StaticHost

hello everyone, i own FreePSP.co.uk which unfortunatly was hosted on the Proton server, admittedly 2 days is a lot of downtime but this is a serious server problem not just somthing minor. these things just happen its life, StaticHost has been good to us all this is just a slight slip up on...
  9. B

UK 10gb+ Space, 50gb+ BW, 6+ Addon Domains, PHP + Mysql - £160 for 2 years Host

i just looked at their prices and £23/month seems alot for 3gb space and 30gb bandwidth, i use less space but more bandwidth and i pay much less. Cheers, Ryan Edge
  10. B

UK 10gb+ Space, 50gb+ BW, 6+ Addon Domains, PHP + Mysql - £160 for 2 years Host

hello there cs-web, i couldnt help but notice you are currently taking a liking to statichost, well i just thought i'd let you know that they are a quality host, my company site is on there servers and its been fine since its been uploaded and there uptime is great! i would link you to my site...
Back