• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. trev

Need Server Help!

Hay i have a VPS to try and run a proxy site but i need some help installing GCC so i can complie appache im a bit of a noob when it comes to linux admin i can do a bit but nothing like this. The server is running Debian if anyone can help please pm me or reply. Thanks Trev
  2. trev

Best SSH Client

What is the best SSH client that is free for windows and easy to use. Im used one before but cant remember which one. Im new to SSH and i would like one with a build in SFTP client. Thanks Trev
  3. trev

Small VPS

Abush read the thread more carfully the guy was asking for a free windows vps this vps is running a free Linux distro. Please get all the facts before making a coment. Also bind.pl thank you for the vps.
  4. trev

Small VPS

Not helpfull when you dont allow proxy sites.
  5. trev

Stable Host?

Thanks ill check out a VPS then.
  6. trev

Small VPS

Im looking for the following: <1Gb Disk Space 80Gb Transpher PHP This is all i need im not worried about SQL control panel or server type, athough it must be capable of and allow the running of a Proxy site. We get around 6K unique a month and 6Million page veiws a month a previous host...
  7. trev

Stable Host?

Im looking for the following: <1Gb Disk Space 80Gb Transpher PHP This is all i need im not worried about SQL control panel or server type, athough it must be capable of and allow the running of a Proxy site. We get around 6K unique a month and 6Million page veiws a month a previous host...
  8. trev

Selling or Posible Parnership

by email: acef16pilot@[Removethis]gmail.com thats also a MSN messenger address feal free to contact me on either.
  9. trev

I dont have any add's placed on the site so i can only say there is potential for alot of profit It currently uses 20Gb of bandwith in 12 days so im guessing 60-70Gb of bandwith a month.
  10. trev

OK i have a proxy site sat on one of my free hosting accounts and today i found its draining all my bandwith taking 1395 Unique hits on 7 days last month 2364 in 12 days the reason my stats arnt any higher is that by the 12th day all my bandwith has gone. With over a million page veiws a month...
  11. trev

Admins wanted for gaming site

I can help admin the CMS if you still need help let me know.
  12. trev

Black List

Hay i remember a while back people were talking about making a database with a black list of people that abuse hosting and spammers, known IP address Host names and domains could be used to help cut down the number of spamers allowed to sign up wasting host's time? Did this ever come off or...
  13. trev

Free SHOUTcast Hosting

Why not? Listeners are just connecting to you're PC at home instead of a server in texas weres the differance?
  14. trev

I'm rich! Want a server!?

Can't you just reverse charge that number lol.
  15. trev

Free SHOUTcast Hosting

If you can't afford you're own server then just host it on you're home PC.
  16. trev

New Suggestion

Nice idea dude like you're thinking.
  17. trev

Work at home. English proofreader needed. $14.50/hour

Surely if you're looking for some who can speek good english you would employ and English person not American:classic2:
  18. trev

What do you do about nausea/car sickness?

I dont get car sick but everyone in the passanger seat when i drive seams to be sick:confused4 . Im not shure but can u not listen to music and go to sleep or is the motion that makes you feal sick?
  19. trev

Can you hear this?

Same here didn't realy bother me i get the noise from my Razor V3 all the time and my TV. I didnt even realise it was playing untill i looked at my pc.
  20. trev

Vista question

Dude you're gonna need to partion you're HDD adding seperate drive to install vista to. Vista automaticaly installs a bootloader letting you load vista and XP and daemon tools all you need to do is mound the image of vista and vista will run automaticly.
Back