• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

www.servefast.net

Servefats your a fraud FRAUD FRAUD, WHAT IS YOU DBA your not even a registrered in your state as a company how do you work like this and cheat customers! Your Doing business as who again.. thats right your not legit
  2. C

ontario citizens

http://www.broadbandreports.com/forums/23 youll like that for ottawa isps
  3. C

free service

surfjunky.com/-----miciverson Have fun great pay-outs and they pay throguh paypal, not that hard :D
  4. C

Need a Dedicated Server

Intel P4 2.4Ghz ~NOT A CELERON 80GB 1024MB DDR RAM Bandwidth 1000GB IP Addresses 5 100mbps uplink cpanel/whm redhat9 $95.99 a month No setup fee at all contact me at hassan(at)servfast.net or msn me nasrosb@hotmail.com
  5. C

DanEthicalHost Reseller

wrong place to post
  6. C

Looking for a Game Server

dude u r retarded we have 2 dual intel xeon servers and 1 p4 3.06ghz wat r u trying to get at?that my servers r not good enough?
  7. C

ugh why would i need a game server if i have like 3 :rolleyes2 meh w/e i dont need slots i was selling slots :confused4
  8. C

hi, is this counter strike soure or like the old cs? and qwould u prefer private or public? with every game server comes ventrillo and webhosting 24man server is 62dollars a month and a 32man is 89dollars a month if u r intreested msn me at nasrosb@hotmail.com :D and servers r managed by us so...
  9. C

Looking for a dedi

well i can give u a decent price i kinda need to know the specs on the sites though like bandwith ect... contact me on msn nasrosb@hotmail.com
  10. C

500mb space 10,000 mb b/w acount

if u do a simple whois on your domain :D kudos to that!
  11. C

500mb space 10,000 mb b/w acount

Webmanage r u like a reseller from another company or something? Like maybe http://www.1web2host.com or http://statichost.co.uk/ because when i check u out it says alot about them and from what i see theres no way webmanage has been around for a year yet Creation date: 10 Sep 2004 14:32:00...
  12. C

Dedicated Server Needed

umm can u tell me what ur using the server for ?
  13. C

Need Free Dedicaded Server

umm, that was a pointless joke because someone already took advantage of it your to late hahaha!
  14. C

the cheapest reseller ever needed :)

www.servfast.net go to reseller and u shall see our plans for u!
  15. C

AmsHost

I gotta say this is ----ing hilarious LMFAO. That is all! LOL wats next they are going to give u a full box to offer free hosting this is all bull crap seriously no offence and all your "customers" well the people that recieve free hosting they must have problems seeing this, and actually i am...
  16. C

99 G-Mail Invites

lol if hes serious then i gotta give him props for tricking us all lol!
  17. C

99 G-Mail Invites

k i'm down with that too ;) lol u can pm lmao rofl hahaha gargle!
  18. C

99 G-Mail Invites

LOL Which kinda server would you like our top of the line dual opteron 242 or a simple intel xeon 2.4ghz?lol
  19. C

**Secure** Dedicated Server Wanted!

so, kwade who did you pick as your hoster?
  20. C

**Secure** Dedicated Server Wanted!

A28D-DI12-1 Dual AMD XP2800 CPU 2 x 120GB ATA HDD 1024 DDR RAM Price: $179/mo plus $49 setup fee umm gate2vn he asked u for 150-200aud approx if im not mistaken 170 usd just guessing so why would u ask him to raise the price to 300aud?
Back