• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Domain Resellers

yes I stand corrected.
  2. O

Domain Resellers

no enom makes you pay $199 just to sell .coms for $9.95 a year. But some places give you an enom account free (legally).
  3. O

299 MB space,2GB Bandwidth,subdomain,email

sorry I'll check that out as soon as possible.
  4. O

299 MB space,2GB Bandwidth,subdomain,email

Free Plan details # 299 MB disk space # 2 GB monthly traffic # 15 subdomains # Unlimited POP3 accounts # FTP access # free 24/7 technical support # custom error pages # compatible with credit card processors # e-mail forwarders # mod_rewrite # protected folders # administrative...
  5. O

domains for sale &

there are some domains out there for over 20,000 grand so this guy's seling these domains cheap (just not in the right place) because some of the people here can't even afford to buy an $8.00 domain.
  6. O

Free Redirection?

I have a domain (animefox.com) and I have already setup a hosting company (----------.com/?r=needsoftware) and I don't know how to get ----------.com/?r=needsoftware to point to animefox.com so if someone could tell me how to do this that would be a great help. Thanks, Ryan
  7. O

games-domain.com FREE, and Hosting also FREE

when will the winner of the .com and hosting be decided?
  8. O

Some Puns

#1 -- A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger." #2. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says, "Dam!" #3. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were...
  9. O

will we only get it until november and then we'll have to renew it? Or will you renew it?
  10. O

YourName.com 100% free hosting

I just applied (with my domain animefox.com) and hope to get a reply soon :)
  11. O

current website: www.animefansforum.w4.clicdev.com As of now it is a gaming forum (I just started it out as an anime forum so that is why its animefansforum for now) I just set it up but when I'm done advertising (once I get a real domain) I think I should get 10+ hits a day
  12. O

creating domains?

No CCHosting I don't think he wanted a co.nr he wanted to know how they got the co.nr domain name (they being freedomain.co.nr)
  13. O

200Mb Free Cpanel + win FREE DOMAINS

"Enter me in the domain draw!"
  14. O

Free cPanel Hosting! Up to 2.5GB/50GB PHP4/PHP5/Perl/SSI/Email/Autoinstaller/No Ads!

thank you very much LP-Trel for holding this draw(I just pmed you) and hope to get a reply soon :)
  15. O

Free cPanel Hosting! Up to 2.5GB/50GB PHP4/PHP5/Perl/SSI/Email/Autoinstaller/No Ads!

Wasn't the winner supposed to be announced yesterday?
  16. O

will the winner be posted in this thread? Or will another thread be started(I'll be on the look out for either one) good luck everyone :)
  17. O

Will buy someone a .COM or .NET

The Winners will be picked tomorrow(I'm so excited)
  18. O

I read all the way through the advertisement! Enter me in the domain draw!
  19. O

Will buy someone a .COM or .NET

quickly fudge01 remove the domain you want before someone else takes it ;) .
Back