• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Hosting-PP

I want to go ahead and report my bad experience with hosting-pp since they deleted it from their forums. I had 4 websites there and they all experienced downtime almost all the time, mysql crashes, and it was always very slow. I have moved two over but I still have two still over there. One I...
  2. D

DAN's Web Services: Inexpensive Reliable Plans

We have the following plans at our company DAN's Web Services: Bronze Plan: 1 GB of Space 7 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL, Email with Pop3 and Webmail, Subdomains, Etc CPanel/Fantastico Price: $5 Silver Plan: 2 GB of Space 15 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL, Email with Pop3 and Webmail...
  3. D

DAN's Web Services: Inexpensive Reliable Plans

We have the following plans at our company DAN's Web Services: Bronze Plan: 1000 MB of Space 7 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL, Email with Pop3 and Webmail, Subdomains, Etc CPanel/Fantastico Price: $5 Silver Plan: 2000 MB of Space 15 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL, Email with Pop3...
  4. D

DAN's Web Services

DAN's Web Services at http://dan-services.com if a php and cpanel hosting company. Our plans are as follows: Basic Plan 1 GB of Space 7 GB of Bandwidth CPanel/Fantastico Unlimited MYSQL, Pop3, Subdomains, Etc Unlimited Addon Domains Silver Plan 2 GB of Space 15 GB of Bandwidth...
  5. D

Backup Space

I need about 10 gigs of space to host some backups of some sites I host. I do not know how much bandwidth I need but I will be running a script to backup around 5 sites each week. I would like to pay $5-10/month. The host has to be around for longer than a year and has to have a 99.99% uptime...
  6. D

DAN's Web Services

We have the following paid plans. If you would like a custom plan contact hosting@dan-services.com Plan 1 $3.00/mo 1 GB Hosting 7 GB Transfer 3 Domain hosted Unlimited POP3 accounts Unlimited Email aliases Unlimited SubDomains Unlimited MySQL database Unlimited FTP accounts Front...
  7. D

DAN's Web Services

We have the following paid plans. If you would like a custom plan contact hosting@dan-services.com Plan 1 $5.00/mo 2 GB Hosting 15 GB Transfer 5 Domain hosted Unlimited POP3 accounts Unlimited Email aliases Unlimited SubDomains Unlimited MySQL database Unlimited FTP accounts Front...
  8. D

DAN's Web Services

We have the following paid plans. If you would like a custom plan contact hosting@dan-services.com Plan 1 $5.00/mo 2 GB Hosting 15 GB Transfer 5 Domain hosted Unlimited POP3 accounts Unlimited Email aliases Unlimited SubDomains Unlimited MySQL database Unlimited FTP accounts Front...
  9. D

DAN's Web Services

We have the following paid plans. If you would like a custom plan contact hosting@dan-services.com Plan 1 $5.00/mo 2 GB Hosting 20 GB Transfer 5 Domain hosted Unlimited POP3 accounts Unlimited Email aliases Unlimited SubDomains Unlimited MySQL database...
Back