• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Need a Dedi!

Any one have a server that can be setup in a few hours... i'm like in an extreme hurry!!!
  2. F

Need a Dedi!

Hello, I need a server for my proxy sites. Requirements. Disk space - 40+ gigs BW - 1 TB + Port atleast 100mbps Control panel- Cpanel Ram - 512mb + Uptime - 99% + Management - Yes Please! Remote Reboot port- Does not matter Setup time- As soon as possible im in a hurry! Price Range - Varies...
  3. F

Looking for a Cheap Dedi!

I need a cheap dedicated server for my rapidshare Premium Link generator. Please post your prices! thanks!
  4. F

Looking for a dedicated and Managed Server!

Not needed any more thank you
  5. F

Looking for a dedicated and Managed Server!

I have a budget of $350 Per month. I want reliability and quality my current server is down 7-8 days a month or it is extremely slow at times. I use around 700gb a bandwidth a month. so i have a high traffic site and sometimes i have 2500 users trying to connect at once so i need something...
  6. F

Dedicated Server needed!

thank you for the offers but i found what i was looking for at www.steadcom.com thanks again!
  7. F

Dedicated Server needed!

Im looking for a new dedicated server what im looking for is somwhere along these lines Intel Dual Xeon 5050 3.0 GhZ 2 GB DDR2 ECC RAM 4 MB Cache 250 GB HD 1500 GB bandwidth Fully Managed And CPANEL is A MUST! My current host charge is a little crazy so im looking for something alittle more...
  8. F

Need Someone very good with plesk!

Okay i didnt know where to post this but since its server related i am in need of someone who is very good with the plesk control panel on a server! i currently rent a server right now and the person i rented it from can seem to figure out whats wrong. i cant get the server to point to the...
  9. F

Need an VPS preferablly offshore

Im going to be hosting this site www.ssupload.com all i do is link to movies that are on dailymotion or youtube. i keep no files on your server! if you do not like my method of business then please do not trash my thread with rude remarks! Now on to business I need a vps preferablly of shore...
  10. F

Need host asap.....

well im back to looking for another host! computerhelpworld was right you get what ya pay for bpmedia is good but its good for little to medium size websites. my website is too big and has large needs! computerhelpworld expect a pm from me soon......
  11. F

Need host asap.....

done bpmedia u got my buisness!
  12. F

Need host asap.....

wow hosting got expensive! i used to get 10gb and 200gb bandwidth on a reseller for 15.00 a month! thanks i awaiting more offers
  13. F

Need host asap.....

and im not looking for a reseller i have a very large site so i need bandwidth to work comfortably!
  14. F

Need host asap.....

i have an open budget!
  15. F

Need host asap.....

Pm sent
  16. F

Need host asap.....

Okay my site has been shut down by another yet lame hosting company! I dont upload any illegal files/data! My site is based upon files that are on dailymotion-youtube. they are movies i find the links and post them up. If you agree with that contact me if you dont like it then please do...
  17. F

Need a reseller!

VisageHosting.com for me! there servers are fast and there customer support sounds responsible! so ill be tranfering over to them! thank you for all that has posted!
  18. F

True OFF-Shore Hosting needed.

I never said I will host illegal files i said Most likely which isnt a Yea or a No its a Maybe. and i found the offshore hosting i was looking for thank you all that have read this post.
  19. F

How Much Could I Get For...

Send me a pm if you would sell the content of that site! i really like the layout and what not.
  20. F

True OFF-Shore Hosting needed.

If you have TRUE offshore hosting dont worry you wont get used... especially if its underground. i never Stated anything that i wanted to host illegal files so please dont stuff words in my mouth.
Back