• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

[Request] 50MB Space / 5GB Bandwith

xaeo.com Just put a request in forum (cPanel one) 200Mb Space 20Gb BW No adds No post for host cPanel X subodmain OR DNS hosting 10 databases, staddard free pakage. first 50 accepted, will keep one for you, PM me here to arange, Seith
  2. S

Free Hosting Request

come to my site, first 10 people to apply for cPanel get it right away 200Mb no adds, just email address and name. thanks. www.xaeo.com
  3. S

need very cheap webhosting

host-way give it for about that and I'll host you if you like, how much space do you need? I'll give it free for up to 200Mb
  4. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

.up. __________________ FREE WEB HOSTING! www.xaeo.com FREE IMAGE HOSTING www.xaeo.com FREE POP EMAIL www.xaeo.com YOU GET THE IDEA www.xaeo.com :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  5. S

New! Xaeo Hosting Is Evolving!

HOHO`... what's with that? lol.
  6. S

Also see our hosting, http://www.xaeo.com
  7. S

We not only do normal hosting, but we also do free image hosting! All common image types accepted. Upload as many as you like! (GIF, TIFF, SWF... etc) COMING SOON: FREE EMAIL FREE HTML UPLOADS |-Why? |-Well, it's simple, you upload 10 images, then make a little gallery! |-No login...
  8. S

free hosting needed 300

for 200Mb free no adds/forum posting see xaeo.com register @ forums to see cPanel forum
  9. S

I need hosting for a game research website...

Put an application in http://forum.xaeo.com (Register to see the cPanel forum) for all you need but 200Mb space
  10. S

Free Webspace w/o ads

That's a small ammount of space etc, so I'll host you. 100Mb 10Bg Bw/M 100 Email MySQL.... FTP... etc Xaeo.com PM me, no adds.
  11. S

Free webhost, cpanel, fantastico, mysql

If you have a site for me to look at goto xaeo and pop your name onto the cpnael hosting. Thanks, Seith. No adds, link backs needed. If your site is really good your likely to win http://www.xaeo.com
  12. S

Xaeo Free Hosting

Oh, I get it now. Do it at the site people. CLick Hosting > FTP and fill in the form OR forum.xaeo.com > cPanel hosting -Seith-Thanks-
  13. S

Xaeo Free Hosting

I would LOVE to know why you both wrote that...
  14. S

Xaeo Free Hosting

Xaeo.com is a free web host, we do FTP and cPanel hosting. Each week we have 10 people put their site into the forum, then we pick one to get 200Mb 10Gb 10 FTp, Emails etc for free no adds hosting. Although, FTP hsoting is 200Mb 50Gb Bw and anything from fantastico installed onto it, everyone...
  15. S

ENOUGH With the "free domain" requests!

I would buy sumone a domain if they did somthing in return, make somthing for me design wise or somthing. And I hold competitons on my site just for fun and I buy domain names, every year I do the free domain name competiton from January to March, and the winner gets it untill next March. So...
  16. S

I need some free hostin please

If he wants the details he can have them, it's just that I have WhoIS protector for my Hostway account so it's slightly more secure. Plus it's on my acount with all of my other domains, so I don't see how that would be a problem.
  17. S

Need a temporary host for my domain, not much space just need it quickly.

I'll host you.bexed.co.uk or you.xaeo.com Free, cPanel or FTP hosting. 1gig BW EMAIL ME PLEASE seith@xaeo.com OR Join http://www.xaeo.com and register, post a request and it'll be done within no time. :D *All free, no adds.
  18. S

Hosting :: All accepted

Is it ok for me to post this here? I dont want to get into troble or anything, but I think it was deleted a second ago, but i was using my back button and am not 100% sure. Please don't delete. I don't need forum posting or anything. -Seith-
  19. S

Hosting :: All accepted

xaeo.com IF WORKING READ FOR INFO VISIT MY SITE Okay, alot of people like free web hosting. Here's what I offer to everbody: Subdomain FTP Anything you want installed onto it that can be installed with fantastico. VISIT MY SITE Here's what I offer as my more professional hosting...
  20. S

I need some free hostin please

Xaeo free hosting You still here? I'll host you. All your Specs, for free. All I will want is for you to make me one little banner, that'll be simple. No need to post in my forum or anything. cPanel. No banners, and if your site's popular I'll buy you a domain soon, if you don't already have...
Back