• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

5gb/100gb transfer required

monthly paypal payment is the only major requirement, have own domain just need the space to point it to. Let me know what you have!
  2. J

4gb with 200gb transfer, what you got?

Let down by yet another host! Someone thats planning on being around for the next 12 months at least would be good :)
  3. J

Needed host for 2-3 GB webspace 200+ GB monthly transfer

Needed for hosting mp3 files (My own DJ Sets NOT copyrighted single/album releases etc!) please post offers below thanks
  4. J

long established hosts?

are there any really good reliable long established hosts on here? I'm sick of getting cheap hosting then my website dissapears and I'm up the creek for a week until I find another host!
  5. J

anyone else have problems with AB HOSTING?

My site has been down for 24 hours now, even their own site is out. I was told they were moving servers but they seem to have simply dissapeared!
  6. J

anyone else with ab hosting getting probs?

My site is dead slow, not had any response from them :(
  7. J

Hosting needed - 5GB/10GB cpanel/phpbb RELIABLE

Due to the statichost mess I now need another host. please post offers below, most important feature is that I need to have phpbb message board though cpanel and an established host who can give examples of other sites they gost thanks
  8. J

Who 's the most established/professional host on here?

After this statichost disaster I'm going to have to move my site. Its a new site thats been doing really well but I cannot afford to have 24 hours downtime! So need a host with good uptime, established and can give examples of websites already hosted. Must also come with phpbb Thanks Jon
  9. J

Wanted phpBB, .com domain, 10gig/month long term

As above looking for a hosting package to run my new forum which I currently have running on the back of another site. I need to be able to upload a backup of my forum (phpBB 2.0.15) so I can transfer all the old posts and users accross check out the current setup www.jonseal.com/megsport...
Back