• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

5gb/100gb transfer required

monthly paypal payment is the only major requirement, have own domain just need the space to point it to. Let me know what you have!
  2. J

4gb with 200gb transfer, what you got?

Let down by yet another host! Someone thats planning on being around for the next 12 months at least would be good :)
  3. J

Needed host for 2-3 GB webspace 200+ GB monthly transfer

Needed for hosting mp3 files (My own DJ Sets NOT copyrighted single/album releases etc!) please post offers below thanks
  4. J

anyone else have problems with AB HOSTING?

yes thats them, just getting total lockdown from them, no response to emails or MSN
  5. J

long established hosts?

yeah just really looking to pick up some reccomendations, I wont reply to any PMs with offers as thats how I have got cowboy hosts before
  6. J

long established hosts?

are there any really good reliable long established hosts on here? I'm sick of getting cheap hosting then my website dissapears and I'm up the creek for a week until I find another host!
  7. J

looks like I'm on the lookout for hosting for the 3rd time this year!!!!!!!!!
  8. J

My site has been down for 24 hours now, even their own site is out. I was told they were moving servers but they seem to have simply dissapeared!
  9. J

anyone else with ab hosting getting probs?

My site is dead slow, not had any response from them :(
  10. J

StaticHost

my html is working but no sign of the sql as yet
  11. J

Hosting needed - 5GB/10GB cpanel/phpbb RELIABLE

sorted now thanks guys
  12. J

Hosting needed - 5GB/10GB cpanel/phpbb RELIABLE

Due to the statichost mess I now need another host. please post offers below, most important feature is that I need to have phpbb message board though cpanel and an established host who can give examples of other sites they gost thanks
  13. J

StaticHost

Rith well I'm cancelling. Its pretty obvious we're being led up the garden path here. To me it looks like statichost have gone under. Byebye!!
  14. J

StaticHost

this is all taking out attention away form the fact that our sirtes have been doen for coming up ti 3 DAYS!!! Have we any more information? I'm off to bed no here in the UK, if my site is not up and runningn by the time I get up I'm moving it. End of. This is just stupid now.
  15. J

StaticHost

what is imparing you? apparently the data is in the process of being uploaded?? surely its just a matter of time or is there something else going on?
  16. J

StaticHost

I think the times come for a "WE WILL BE BACK ONLINE AT....." statement this drip drip drip of information has been going on for 2 days now.
  17. J

StaticHost

well I've decided if i'm not up and running by the morning (UK time) I'm off. To say we were "uploading data" this morning NOTHING has happened. Not good enough.
  18. J

StaticHost

so is anyone back up yet then? still no change for meganesport.net
  19. J

StaticHost

only a few of us posting on this forum though
  20. J

StaticHost

can you stick meganesport.net near the top of the pile too as we're the only people who seem to be bothered!
Back