• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Php Sendmail Help

but most people said f2s is very slow and have some downtimes weeks ago... was the server upgraded???
  2. C

Php Sendmail Help

Oh... I know what you mean..... I got the same problem testing the vbb on www.host.sk too..... if some body know how to fix it please help.....:)
  3. C

Error on File attachment......

yep. but the attachment and the uploading thing on the Admin Control Panel is not working.:(
  4. C

Oh....... I made it.....
  5. C

thanks but I tried that before, but still not working.... Has anyone tried ww.host.sk and tested it. If so please reply.:)
  6. C

sorry...... Can someone move this thread to the Php help forum
  7. C

Can someone help me out. I had tried using vbb on f2s.com dk3.com and even some other paid hosts. But the file attachment and avatar uploading is not working. If you got any idea please reply. Thanks
  8. C

Free Year of Webhosting Contest!

hey your email is not working......... and you didn't go online. How can I contact you.
  9. C

Problems with Vbb setup options

Maybe......
  10. C

oh....:o I think maybe the f2s server don't work.......:o If you people know some good php & mysql hosts for Vbb, please reply.
  11. C

:( oh.... another problem..... Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /web/sites/141/animestyle/www.animestyle.f2s.com/vbb/admin/avatar.php on line 35 avatar successfuly uploaded There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please...
  12. C

thanks. I don't have the script to Impot from Vbb and I am using the latest version of vbb
  13. C

O.k thanks
  14. C

I did it.I created a folder called temp and put the directory to the option. But when I tried to use customed avatar. There was an error like this Warning: Unable to create 'http://www.animestyle.f2s.com/vbb/admin/temp/avatar.gif': No such file or directory in...
  15. C

there's like 9 options. Owner:Read Write Execute Group: Read Write Execute other: Read Write Execute do I have to check all of them and click O.k???
  16. C

O.k I am using ws_ftp. I'll try it
  17. C

but how to change it to 777???
  18. C

how to chmod it to 777??? Do I just creat a folder and upload it???
  19. C

O.k thanks. I found a problem. When I tried different servers it didn't work. I think the problem is this option: Safe Mode Temp Directory If your server is running in safe_mode, you'll need to specify a directory that is CHMOD to 777 that will act as a temporary directory for uploads...
  20. C

no I didn't install hacks to. and everytime when I tried to upload custom avatars at www.f2s.com server, it didn't have any errors,but just don't work and I tried other servers like multimania.com it supports mysql and php,BUT how come when I try to attach file, I got a error script on top...
Back