• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Picture archive script

Hi all, I am about to start writing a perl script for a picture gallery that I want to put up. I have lots of pictures but I don't want to have to resize each one of them to make thumbnails. Is there some certain function, module, or library I can use that will allow me to manipulate...
  2. F

Expiration of *.*.kg domains

Hi, Does anyone know what happens 1 year after a *.*.kg domain is registered? Does it expire or does it require renewal? I just registered a couple but want to know if it is still free after a year, or if it will still even exists after a year. Otherwise, I won't bother promoting my sites...
  3. F

Transferring domains

Hi, I have two domains that I registered through register.com about 2 years ago. They are about to expire. I was wondering which registrar I should transfer it to. Or should I say, which registrar is the easiest to transfer to? And has anyone transferred domains away from register.com...
  4. F

Loading times...

Hi all, I was wondering if there is a script that would show loading times. You know how some webpages/scripts show at the bottom "Loaded in 0.0512 secs" or something like that. How would I go about implementing something like that? Thanks :)
Back