• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Meta Tag Generator - With Example Results

Hey All, Does anyone know where I can find a site that will let you input all your META - Tag info's in... Then the site gives you the meta tags of course.. but also gives you an example of what your site will look like when it is shown on search engines? I have seen this before, But...
  2. G

SaySumTin.com - Just SAy SuM Tin!

SaySumTin.comSaySumTin.com - Just SAy SUm TIN! FOO! Peep Dis Action! And If Your Not gonna SAY SUM TIN at least check tomarrows weather! ;) Your Thoughts Improvment Ideas are appreciated???? Thanx
  3. G

Revenue Pilot

I just wanta say REVENUE PILOT Pilot kicks ---! I am in no affiliated with R-P Sicerly luvn Revenue Pilot The -G - to the - A - To The - S- ... how much u got... -0-
  4. G

Revenuepilot update.

CLicKs OK! Hey, I just wanted to clarify my click situation.. since I havnt visited this board in a while... For some reason it screwed up on counting 1 click... saying it had allready been clicked... But now is working fine! VIVA la Revenue Pilot! - the best PPC Ive seen since...
  5. G

Onleave OF site Bookmark Ask??

Bookmark? -onleave of Site ?????? ? Does anyone know how to get it so when a visitor leaves my site they are prompted with: Would you like to Bookmark/Favorites this Site? [ YES ] [ NO ] if they say no they go to whatever they wanted to goto, If yes...
  6. G

Perl Script Server Problem PLZ HELP!!!

I have just purchased my domain Name: SaySumTin.com... I switched all my files from Hypermart's Servers to http://www.tierranova.com Witch I have no complaints with them yet... But I switchd over my onliner.pl script... and it wont work! Server Error 500!!!!! I have changed it too...
  7. G

Life time domain registration (1 time)

Yo, About a year ago this guy told me about this place where you pay about 100$ for Domain registration. But once it was done you own it for life. Does this place still exist? I dont wana keep registering every 2 years :mad: THX gas0
  8. G

Webhosting On my Site

I remeber about 2 months ago I saw a guy on here with a website that had script thing where you could set up Webhosting on your own site, It was his link below his name... Does anyone know what im talking about?
  9. G

30 hits a day?

Im getting around 30 hits a day...kinda sad but im working on it and its hard when its a bmx site. Anyway what would you guys recommend for a site like mine 4 advertsing? thanks GAS0 http://www.bmxupload.com
  10. G

Cheap Register with no set up fee?

I need a register'er thats really cheap, reliable and CoSt's NOTHING to point to Hypermart. Who's got the easy'est cheapist registration? THanks:D
  11. G

DKads

I heard that DKads uses banners from other AD networks and passes them off as there own, cutting off some of the proffit. Is this true?
  12. G

Getting Domain Worth it?

I've just started a new site with an as short URL as possible, www.badboss.dk3.com But I'm wondering if I should take the plunge into a domain name? Maybe it could become the next HOTORNOT, with everyone going to it or maybe an unknown site with a 10$ usless domain. THats my fear...
  13. G

BadBoss.dk3.com

Hey, I just started a new site, www.badboss.dk3.com , Where workers and their Co-Workers can rag on their bad bosses. It's totaly new and free to all , but any feedback you could give me would be great!
Back