• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Need a free FTP to host mp3s

Good bandwidth, preferably more than 800MB. I know there's no such thing as unlimited, so don't no one try to scam me. :) Storage space could be around 200MB, at least... And yes, I want it free, no trials, nothing of that sort. And something that has been PROVEN to work. One I can actually log...
  2. D

I need Hosting !

He already said there is no such thing. If there is, there is a catch. Is America really getting stupider day by day...?
  3. D

GBMails 60gb space + 80gb Transfer

I just tried to sign up, the FTP thing won't accept my username and password... :tired2:
  4. D

IncoHost.com - Free Web Hosting 300MB HD space, 4GB BW, MySQL, INSTANT SETUP!

Just some .zip files. Like I said, some work, but others won't. The ones that won't are the RPG Makers that have been zipped up in a .zip archive, but I have RPG Maker resources zipped up and they work when I click the link for them.
  5. D

Well, I had already explained it via AIM. It was a simple .zip file. And how come everyone here is saying 30-40mb? When I went to the main site to register, it said 300mb. And trust me, I got some big files on there. Still have plenty of space left. But yea, RPG Maker is in a .zip file. Some...
  6. D

Lastly, I do have a problem. Thankfully, the site is back up. But next time, could you leave like, a fair warning maybe? That would help a lot, so I don't get so angry when it does. I know some upgrades are nice, but the announcements for so are much nicer. :-) But my main problem is this...
  7. D

Forum Hosting--IPB and FTP

Yes, I'm using it for mp3's (perfectly legal, of course) and RPG Maker (all 3 versions) and my literature (poetry, fanfics, poems from my favorite poets, etc.).
  8. D

Free Hosting, No Adds, No Catch!

I laugh out loud to that... God, your offer does suck...
  9. D

Yea, I know... I had a page and some good stuff and everything set up... Then when I get home from school, it's gone..
  10. D

Alrighty, I talked it over with her, and we aren't moving the forums. And yes, even though there's only two people, it's still a forum. Just only has two sections in it for our RPs. However, I recently tried that Incohost thing, and now it doesn't work, SOOO.. perhaps one of you who told me...
  11. D

I double-posted, sorry.. I'm not that much of a n00b, but... Where the crap is it?? Nothing works anymore, not even the main Incohost site!
  12. D

I believe if you are wanting to set everything up, you need a web page publisher program like Front Page or something. I'm making this site purely for RPG Maker resources and my literature (poetry, fanfic, short stories).
  13. D

I went ahead and registered... So far, so good :biggrin2:
  14. D

Okay, here's the rundown. I have a forum with IPB for just me and my ex so we can RP. Only problem is, it's got that same ol' layout that comes by default and I think it's really ugly. So I get a skin for it, but come to find out, I need an FTP. At the time, I am with Group Forums--big mistake...
  15. D

PT-WEB.NET Cpanel/1GB 20GB Data Transfer/Unlimited features

Do you use Invision Power Boards or what? That's all I'm looking for, but your deals sound awesome.
Back