• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Free hosting for charity london to paris cycle ride

In Summer 2008 I'm planning to run a cycle ride from London to Paris over 6 days at my school to raise money for Brake, the UK road safety charity. The reason behind this is that my Mum was killed in a car accident in 2003 - road safety is something I feel very strongly about. For every...
  2. L

IPB 2.0.0 Trial Host

Hi, Is anyone willing to install and host IPB 2.0.0 trial? Thanks very much, Toby
  3. L

Photo Uploader

Hi, does anybody know of a free script which I can add to my website which allows people to upload pictures onto my server? Thanks, Toby
  4. L

Free webpage chat support system similar to liveperson?

Hi, Does anybody know of any free webpage chat systems like liveperson? (Must be remotely hosted) Thanks!
  5. L

free resller for Square Box Hosting

Hi, i need a free reseller account which allows me to offer paid and free hosting to my clients. If you provide me with a free reseller account you will gain 50% of profits from my paid hosting and will get the opportunity to put your ads on ad supporting free hosting accounts, as well as...
  6. L

Google Talk!

Instant messaging - Google style! They say talk is cheap. Google thinks it should be free. Google Talk enables you to call or send instant messages to your friends for free–anytime, anywhere in the world. Google Talk offers you: * Choice: Get in touch how and when you want to–over...
  7. L

Can anyone get me a free .co.uk domain name?

Hi, If you can get me a free .co.uk domain name (or any other extension if not .co.uk) please contact me by either posting here or PM. Or MSN Messenger: lizardtoby[@]hotmail.com Thanks in advance! Toby
  8. L

FREE b2 evolution blog hosting by Lizardit! Free blogs

Welcome to Lizardit! Free Blogs We are the newest blog hosting company on the block... we strive to provide quality blogs (powered by b2 evolution) absolutely free of charge. We've strived and acheived because that is exactly what we are doing! Providing free b2 evolution blogs. The...
  9. L

Any individual willing to host me IPB 2.0?

Hi, If you can host and set me up with IPB 2.0 for free, I don't care how, please PM me. Thanks, TC :classic2:
  10. L

FREE Hosting and .co.uk/.org/.com domain name for Charity Fundraising Event

Hi, I am organising a sponsored cycle ride in August 2005 - I am looking to set up a website for the cycle ride. What I am looking for is... 100 MB Space minimum Reasonable bandwidth Domain Hosting Cpanel (hopefully) FTP Access 5 Email Accounts of more If you can offer this please PM...
  11. L

Want to help with a science website?

If anyone is interested in helping with a science website I am setting up please PM me or post below or email me toby.cope[@]gmail.com :rolleyes2 :biggrin2:
  12. L

I want a reseller account, plz!!

I am starting a free web host company - I will not make any money out of this, that's why I need that reseller account for free! I will be more than happy to place an advert of your choice on the main website were people sign up for the hosting. I am looking for 1.5 GB webspace (or around...
  13. L

RED HOT! @gmail.com address, get yours here for free!

I've got loads of Gmail invites to give away to anyone that wants... ... just post below or PM me. Why Gmail is different: :-)
Back