• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

ThriftyHost Grand Opening!

ThriftyHost.net would like to announce it's grand opening, and share with you the plans currently being offered: Starter Plan 100 MB Disk Space 1 GB Monthly Data Transfer $1.99/month Basic Plan 300 MB Disk Space 3 GB Monthly Data Transfer $5.99/month Super Plan 500 MB Disk...
  2. A

Better Than Spiral Host?

I currently have a reseller package with spiralhost.com. They've been pretty good, but I've been wanting to shop around a little since I didn't do much of that before picking them out. This is what I have right now: 100 Domain Capacity 4600 MB Disk Space 46 GB monthly traffic Free Setup...
  3. A

PHPBB And Ad Revenues?

I haven't used a company to turn a profit from running their ads in about 4 years now, so I'm not sure what the market is like anymore. But I do have a few questions and I thought someone here could help. My first question is this - the entire website is a message forum community that is a...
  4. A

Question About Domain Renewal

I got the following letter from Stargate last week: Thank you for choosing Stargate for your Registration / Hosting needs. We truly appreciate your business. Recently, you visited our website and processed a charge on your credit card. For reasons beyond our control, we were unable to settle...
  5. A

Availability After Expiration? (With A Twist)

This sounds like a question we all see a lot, but this situation is slightly different. I have a domain that expired yesterday. I attempted not once, but twice, to renew it with Stargate. I was told the registration failed and received emails from Stargate informing me of that as well...
  6. A

Prime Net Hosting

I've been using Prime Net Hosting (www.primenethosting.com) for over a year now, and I've never seen them mentioned here as a host. So I'd like to recommend them to anyone looking for a web hosting provider. I do not work for this company, and although they do have a referral program, I'm...
  7. A

DomainZero To eHost Question

I've been reading in other threads the problems with DomainZero, and I also have a few domains registered there. I wrote to eHost about one of them and got this reply, which is a standard reply I saw had previously been posted by someone else: As outlined in our Terms of Service all domain...
  8. A

Transfer From DirectNic To Stargate

I have been trying to transfer two of my domain names from DirectNIC (which I have had no problems with up until this point) to Stargate, which I discovered by reading posts in this forum. I'm only doing the transfer because Stargate is about half the price of DirectNIC, and money is tight at...
Back