• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

cNX's Holidays Special!! Up to 800mb and 20gb of bandwidth. Don't miss out!

I've just spent the last 45 minutes writing up something like 10 posts in the forum. I just tried to get into the hosting request forum and it's asking for some kind of password. I'm trying to get in to apply for this hosting, but I can't. Can you help? Plan: HV-3[Domain Only] 500Mb...
  2. M

Best BitTorrent Client

I'm a fan of Shareaza because it supports Bit, along with about four other clients.
  3. M

PayPal Question

As far as I know, with a personal account, you can recieve both credit card and checking account payments. I've recieved both in my personal account. Good luck, Lucas
  4. M

1000+ Gmail adresses /updated everyday!

Can someone send a Gmail invite to carolinabluex@yahoo.com?
  5. M

So, for only five posts, I can get: Plan: HV-3[Domain Only] 500Mb Disk Space 10000Mb Bandwidth 20 Ftp Accounts 20 Email Accounts I already have my own domain.
  6. M

Looking for modest hosting for gaming team.

If you were willing to put a banner or two on your site, I would recommend Incohost. They give 4GBs bandwidth per month, along with 300 MBs webspace. Not to mention, their support is awesome! But, you don't want banners, is this pointless?
  7. M

I don't know if I would or not, there are a ton of members here who have complained about your uptime.
  8. M

Free Hosting With Cpanel9 + Fantsiocl No ADS

Your site needs to work before people can sign up and think you're reliable. "phpBB : Critical Error Could not open Athena template config file DEBUG MODE Line : 327 File : /home/hosting2/public_html/free/includes/functions.php" This is what you get when you try to sign up.
  9. M

Webhost w/ vBulletin

As in, a personal license, or the host has to purchase the license? How does this site get vBulletin?
  10. M

Webhost w/ vBulletin

Well, I'm looking for something like 500-700MBs webspace and about 50GBs bandwidth, with vBulletin board. I'm looking for this around $3-5 per month. Any offers would be greatly appreciated! :-) (I know this isn't much, but I'm a big fan of vBulletin and I can't find a host with that...
  11. M

Hidden stuff in TOS

The problem I've found with services that are offering things "To good to be true", is that they aren't very reliable. I just recently went from "Unlimited Bandwidth/Unlimited Webspace" for $3 a month to 500MB webspace and 30GBs bandwidth for $9 a month because of reliability issues. The old...
  12. M

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb, unlimited b/w, php(v5), mysql (unlimited) , dns soon!!!

You can go ahead and delete my account also, because I've had no luck with your FTP or ZPanel file manager. Good luck to everyone else, but I wouldn't recommend Zhosting.
  13. M

IncoHost.com - Free Web Hosting 300MB HD space, 4GB BW, MySQL, INSTANT SETUP!

That isn't a problem with Incohost, that's a problem with your image.php script. You could check out some script boards and I'm sure they can fix your problem. Incohost, your free service is awesome. I've had better luck with your free services than I have a paid service I just currently...
  14. M

Actually, there are two ads per page, which isn't bad for what you get. There are two banners, one above and one below your page content. It seems like the server is down again right now, but you can't expect much because they are infact free. The FTP takes about 24 hours to get...
  15. M

You can't do that either. It won't let any file named ".htaccess" on the server.
  16. M

Everyone is getting that error. I think zhosting has gotten to many people to control. :shame:
  17. M

I looked in file manager and there is nothing there. My FTP works fine with any other service.
  18. M

It took a little over 24 hours for the file manager and FTP to become active.
  19. M

How can I add at .htaccess file to a complete other folder? I'm trying to add forums, that use an .htaccess, but I can't.
  20. M

Well, you can go ahead and cancel my account, "offroadoutpost", because everytime you try to upload into through FTP, the files magically disappear. Really, they do.
Back