• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

20 - 50MB space 300MB BW wordpress blog

I need a reliable hosting with no ads and no required forum posting, and is upgradeable based on my site’s growth. This is what I need: Space: 20 - 50MB Bandwidth: 300MB Wordpress capability (if possible C-panel type stuff) Subdomain My advertising allowed: I would like to put Amazon...
  2. D

how can i remove / bypass a bios password?

i have this computer sitting at home .. which hasnt been turned on for 1.5 yrs (it was my dads clinics computer) and nobody remembers the password. the company that provided the machine is out of service.. so i was wondering can anyone help me with it? its a hitachi visiondesk 2640.. it asks...
  3. D

satellite TV phone

i don't know if this topic is already posted but i found it very interesting.. i've read about samsung coming out with tv phone earlier but now its out (samsung SCH-B250).. judged by the review it seems pretty impressive.. however it is only available in south korea at this moment (i heard...
  4. D

need free hosting. space = 50mb and bandwidth = 300mb

I need a free hosting for a friend of mine. minimum space 50mb and bandwidth 300mb or more. must support PHP, MySql and CGI. He needs to test out some class projects (like me). He doesn't have a domain. please email us at asm141@hotmail.com. Thank you.
  5. D

I Need Free E-commerce Hosting

I Need Free E-commerce Hosting. 100mb space and 1gb bandwidth Hi. I'm looking for a free E-commerce hosting site simple but useful for a novice. This is for my class project; I need to test few stuff. I dont need more than 100 mb and 1 gb bandwidth (i doubt i will need that much bandwidth but...
Back