• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

$5.95 Reseller Accounts! Limited Time Only! - PiWeb Hosting

Limited Time Offer from PiWeb Hosting. Our Reseller 1 Package is normally sold at $12.95, but if you sign up between now and May 31st you'll only be required to pay the special price of just $5.95 per month! There is no catch, and all our plans are backed by our 30 Day Money Back...
  2. M

50% off ALL Reseller Accounts!!! Limited Time Only!

From December 2004 through to January 2005 PiWeb Hosting will be offering up to 50% discount on all Reseller Plans! Our Reseller 1 Plan, normally sold at $12.95 is now available for only $6.95 per month! This plan includes: 2000 MB Disk Space 25 GB Data Transfer Personalized Nameservers...
  3. M

500+ MB and 15+ GB

Hello, PiWeb Hosting can offer you the following for $39 per year: 500 MB Disk Space 15 GB Data Transfer Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited MySql Databases 10 Add-on domains for hosting additional websites Unlimited Subdomains FrontPage Extensions CPanel/WHM Free Setup (SSL not...
  4. M

$6.95 Reseller Accounts! 4 Days Only! A Limit of 15 Accounts available at this price

Limited Time Offer from PiWeb Hosting. Our Reseller 1 Package is normally sold at $12.95, but if you sign up between now and December 16th you'll only be required to pay the special price of just $6.95 per month! There is no catch, and all our plans are backed by our 30 Day Money Back...
  5. M

Need Reseller, $15-20/month.

Good choice. They have a good reputation.
  6. M

Need Reseller, $15-20/month.

Hi. PiWeb Hosting can offer you the following for $12.00 per month: 3500 MB Diskspace 35 GB Data Transfer CPanel/WHM Fantastico The ability to host unlimited domains Personalized Nameservers Unlimited MySql Databases Unlimited Subdomains Dedicated IP address If you are interested...
  7. M

Looking for a Reseller

Yes she has.
  8. M

Need reseller

My company, PiWeb Hosting, is currently running a special which should suit your needs perfectly. Our Reseller 1 Package is normally sold at $12.95, but if you sign up between now and December 1st you'll only be required to pay the special price of just $5.95 per month! There is no catch...
  9. M

Hosting For My Domain ( www.nionstudios.com )

I can give you 150 MB Space and 8 GB bandwidth in exchange for a link at the bottom of your webpages that reads 'Hosted by PiWeb Hosting'. If you are interested you can email me at sales@piwebhosting.com. Please include a link to this post in your email.
  10. M

$5.95 Reseller Accounts! Limited Time Only! Only 15 Accounts available at this price.

Limited Time Offer from PiWeb Hosting. Our Reseller 1 Package is normally sold at $12.95, but if you sign up between now and December 1st you'll only be required to pay the special price of just $5.95 per month! There is no catch, and all our plans are backed by our 30 Day Money Back...
  11. M

Need hosting for a medium sized website.

In exchange for a 468*60 banner at the top of your site I can give you: 500 MB Diskspace 10 GB Transfer 75 email accounts Fantastico 5 MySql Databases If you are interested, email me at sales@piwebhosting.com.
  12. M

Which web host-local or US/UK based?

Doesnt make much of a difference to me really.
  13. M

Looking for a reseller........

Hi, my company is currently running Reseller Special that will suit your needs perfectly. Please have a look and contact me if you are interested. Our Reseller 2 Package is normally sold at $20.00, but if you sign up between now and November 21st you'll only be required to pay the special...
  14. M

Reseller Needed

Hi, PiWeb Hosting can offer you the following package for $15 per month! This plan would include: 5000 MB Disk Space 50 GB Data Transfer Personalized Nameservers Free Fantastico Host unlimited websites Unlimited Email Accounts CPanel/WHM 24/7 Online Support 99.5% Uptime Guarantee...
  15. M

Looking for cheap reseller

Hi, my company currently has a Reseller Special that will suit your needs perfectly. Please have a look and contact me if you are interested. Our Reseller 2 Package is normally sold at $20.00, but if you sign up between now and November 21st you'll only be required to pay the special price of...
  16. M

$9.00 Reseller Accounts! Limited Time Only!

Limited Time Offer from PiWeb Hosting. Our Reseller 2 Package is normally sold at $20.00, but if you sign up between now and November 21st you'll only be required to pay the special price of just $9.00 per month! There is no catch, and all our plans are backed by out 30 Day Money Back...
  17. M

Searching for Reseller

Hi, Just to clarify....is that 80 GB or 8 GB bandwidth that you are asking for?
  18. M

Ready To Pay If Affordable

Hi Jayanth.M.P, PiWeb Hosting can offer you the following package for $5.95 per month: Features include: 500 MB Disk Space 10 GB Data Transfer Free Fantastico 75 Email Accounts WebMail and POP3 Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited FTP Accounts Up to 5 MySql Databases 10 Add-on domains...
  19. M

$5 Reseller Accounts! Limited Time Only!

Thank you to those of you who signed up. These accounts have now been sold out.
  20. M

Need host for Christian website

It appears as if your youth group's website is just starting out, if that is the case, chances are you may not need to spend as much as $50 per month initially. Here is what I can offer you for $35.95 per month. You can always upgrade later if necessary: 6000 MB Disk Space 75 GB Data...
Back