• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb, unlimited b/w, php(v5), mysql (unlimited) , dns soon!!!

sign up is CLOSE!!!!!!! "Sorry but signups have temporaily been suspended, it is hoped they will start again in a few days. This is due to the volume of signups."
  2. R

IncoHost.com - Free Web Hosting 300MB HD space, 4GB BW, MySQL, INSTANT SETUP!

are u sure that remove banner from top and add it at the bottom of each page is ok?
  3. R

please, can you be more explicit on your reason to disable use of .htacces files ?
  4. R

so how can i protect my php nuke directories (is it possible?)
  5. R

files restrictions it's a good! but i have some problems! i can't use my php nuke cms because of files uploading limitations. i can't upload .htaccess files please activate this....
  6. R

it's a good! but i have some problems! i can't use my php nuke cms because of files uploading limitations. i can't upload .htaccess files
Back