• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Relevant Ads

Hello, I would like to know if anyone of you have knowledge about an advertiser CPC or CPM that would have relevant ads for my website which is related to cooking. The website URL is http://temptingbites.com/
  2. M

Volunteer Support Technician

Hello, I'm Muhammad Haris, I'm looking for work experience in web hosting companies as support technician and would love to volunteer in a reliable web hosting company which have good flow of customers. I do have little experience but consider it a NO EXPERIENCE, I had worked with 2 web...
  3. M

Reseller Hosting

Hello, I am having problems with my current account. I had a deal with my host that he will hos me a reseller account and i will make him whatever he need and work as a support person on his webhosting firm. My Work in progress designs are :- http://img-upload.com/uploads/cd9.gif...
  4. M

ASP Hosting!

Hello, I'm looking for a very small around 5 mb asp hosting account to test my asp scripts. No extended features needed and it wont be for permanent use. Regards, Muhammad Haris
  5. M

Advertising

Hello, I'm looking for some sponsors to buy 468x60 banner spots on my banner which will be placed exactly where adbrite is placed. I'm going to remove adbrite due to the fact that they hadn't acted nicely for me! Anyways, The payment is done manually via PayPal or Credit Card.The banner will...
  6. M

ServeHost.Net For Sale

What you get ! - Domain : Www.servehost.net ( NameCheap ) - http://www.servehost.net/uploads/086500bc48.gif - Template - Script Price Starting : $10 Reserve : $50 Bin : $100 Ends in 10 Days from NOW !!! Any Questions :- msn - admin@enthonia.com Regards, Muhammad Haris
  7. M

Free Image Hosting Template

Hi there, This Item is created with adobe photoshop,kept in mind of the template being coded as a wide template and not fixed template.The buyer gets the full rights to the PSD,Fonts used and Resell Rights. Minor Fixes and additions are Welcomed! :) This is an incomplete template and...
  8. M

ServeHOST : Serving Images WorldWide

ServeHOST : Serving Images WorldWide. ServeHOST is organized and Webmastered By Muhammad Haris who is a developing webmaster and works 8-12 hours managing the websites. :) ServeHOST serves wide varity of people with free image hosting so without purchasing huge priced plans from the hosts...
  9. M

Sponsorship

Hello , My site www.servehost.net is growing very much and My financial situtation is very bad. I would like to get sponsorship of atleast 3-4 GB Space and atleast 20-30 gb bandwith to hold my websites otherwise They are going to be down. I promise sponsor that I'm going to pay when my...
  10. M

Free Image Hosting!

I'm proud to announce my free image hosting website here on FreeWebSpace for the use of great people here. I do have a image hosting website but unlike other image hosting website, our server are based on Dual Xeon 3.5 GHZ with 2 GB Ram and 2000 GB premium bandwith. The most important thing...
  11. M

Recommended Domain Parking Site

Hello , This is for all my friends who are searching for a reliable park your domain site.I would recommend all you to parkingsite.com. I've got paid and support in no time.I recommend this to everybody!
  12. M

Owned vB License WANTED.

anyone intrested to exchange IPB yearly license with vB owned license ? I have about 10-11 months left on the license .. so an owned vB license with 4-5 months will be also ok... anybody intrested ?
  13. M

5000 Impressions for $2

Hello , WebDTalk.Com is now offering banner adspace.There are now 2 banners in the rotator having clicks in their banners regularly and are satisfied because of my cheap deal. WebDTalk.Com is a new forum , based on web development and was released just a month ago.I have not mass...
  14. M

Adveriting script !

Hello , I need a free banner rotator script with admin control panel where you can upload banners assing how many number of impressions or clicks with how many days to display ............ Don't refer me to phpadnews ! Thanks Kind Regards, Muhammad Haris
  15. M

adbrite ?

Hello , I am currently using adbrite to serve ads on my site but I dont like their net-90 basis checkout. I am currently looking for a same type server with monthly payments in the end of start of a month ! If there is a reliable place , Please forward there to me .
  16. M

PrCheck.Net

$80 is the BIN , Unqiue Script and domain .. If you need hosting you can buy it from jlhost.net
  17. M

Free Domain

We are a new design company and need a domain registered through namecheap and transfered to my username .. against i can give advertising on my forum www.webdtalk.com thanks, regads, Muhammad Haris
  18. M

i-dateplanet.com

If you want to buy it I can give a prozilla dating proxy with it... I am just asking for $30.. if intrested PM me..
  19. M

WebDTalk

Hello , I am Muhammad Haris as you know .. and I need some help regarding hosting sponsership .. No free hosts are allowded to post here I dont trust on free host. WebDTalk.Com - A New forum and web development revolution is starting off their custom work from today night 12 AM .. it's...
Back