• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

rate duport hosting, give a better example.. plz

hello everyone, I`m working as an administrator on trance-space.com but as my "boss" has to order hosting, im thinking of Duport hosting... What do Ya Think about it? i need low cost 1gb space and bigger bandwith mabe 50gb...and UPTIME 99%guarantee.. well would like to know Your opinion bout...
  2. R

need help Which design looks better??

hello, well i'm think of renewing the design, of my favorite musical group Scooter. as i don't have host now(searching) so i won't give you normal link to it. i signed up for a free acount and.. :) ok so i have two choices and showed both to one friend and he said that THE BLUE looks better...
  3. R

CAN U TELL ME CHEAP 99.99 UPTIME GOOD HOSTING? ~8$month

can u? i was searching not more than 5 but didn't found that really works out... what about ~8$ per month and will a lot of space and features... u know what i mean... recomend me a good service name please... and their promo code would be great too! ps. please write only experienced users...
  4. R

is starlogic.com good?

hello, could u tell me what do you think about startlogic.com? is it good? they're offering huge discount now.. so mabe i should go to them? any opinion whould be great! thanks and greetings from Ratty
  5. R

Can U Tell Me Cheap 99.99 Uptime Very Good Hosting???

hello, i'm looking for a very good reliable hosting. That hosting should have live chat support ticket suport service... and to offer 1.5gb+ space, 50gb and more transfer various stuff+... I'm thinking about www.dot5hosting.com because i can give not more than 5$/month... what do u think...
  6. R

help!!! please someone...

hello, i thinking of buying a domain, (getting 4 free with a hosting) and the domain that i'm thinking to get, is pending since may 18! How long it will be pending? i really want to get the domain first and i don't understand how long it will be disabled (or mabe reregistered), please help me...
  7. R

Is dot5hosting.com good? need opinion

i'm thinking of buying dot5hosting acount, and would like to know if u are/been a costumer tell me what u think, btw, if u used v deck (file manager) is it good and easy to use? are the servers fast? and is service good? do ftp works good? can i host what i want and they don't delete without...
  8. R

Wich Program to use to create flash sites without knowing coding,anything (templates)

i know a4desk.com is good is there any othwer programs?
  9. R

I need space for MY OWN CREATED mp3...

Could some1 give me at least 200mb host (working good) for my own created music mp3, and other files(pictures, and so on)? looking forward, and thanks for offers... ps. i would also be thankfull for a chance to host a small page of my own (without popups, banners)40mb would be ok for the...
  10. R

Give Me Host And Get 1 Great Template

hello, for my domain i need a lot of space - ~1+gb much traffic... ftp... php allowed... just everything that is need for lots of stuff, i mean on my domain i am planning to host much www projects (for others to preview or visit before it gets hosted somewhere else) Offer me something good...
  11. R

Need Small Host With:

at least 200mb space with much bandwith and enabled SHH or Telnet and my own domain host! i will upload there a chat, mabe later a forum and few other pages relater to same thing. note: SHH or telnet is really needed please... (without ads) thanks, ps: please PM me with offers. Thank you...
  12. R

Need 30mb and... plz help!

Need 30mb and... plz help! NPS PLEASE READ hello, i'm searching for a good host that is alive, and with at least 30mb SHH manager, 2GB traffic and a domain hosting posability it's needed 4 me to make a chat. Thanx a lot! plz reply thx this needed 4 free ofcorse. edit: NPS READ my last...
  13. R

Need at least 100mb,php and mysql for free

hi, could u help me please, i need at least 100mb,php, mysql, NO POPUPS and domain host (would be good but not nessasary) and a hosting that works! it is needed for forum, so i need everything that needs to host a forum. Thank You
  14. R

The best free host that u can offer 4 my domain - scooterserver.info

i need at least 100mb webspace, subdomain manager, email, atlieast 2gb bandwith,ftp... u know what i mean... and aswell a posability to upload mp3 files (MY OWN creation So LEGAL)... thx for offers, Ratty
  15. R

i've domain, need hosting which is Working.

hello, i have my domain, so i need domain hosting with: atleast 100 mb 2gb traffic file manager ftp subdomain manager email and so on... witch is need to have all information and needed stuff for a website. AND A HOSTING WHICH IS RUNNING 99.99% RUNNING. I don't need host...
  16. R

I Need a free Web host please help

hello, I need a free space to host my .info domain... i need 99% uptime 100mb upload space at least 2gb bandwith and a possability to upload a .mp3 file (as background music of the web) no popups or banners and a fast registration i mean then i register to get confirmation email (if...
Back