• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

rate duport hosting, give a better example.. plz

alright my "boss" ordered it... trance-space.com ;)
  2. R

rate duport hosting, give a better example.. plz

hello everyone, I`m working as an administrator on trance-space.com but as my "boss" has to order hosting, im thinking of Duport hosting... What do Ya Think about it? i need low cost 1gb space and bigger bandwith mabe 50gb...and UPTIME 99%guarantee.. well would like to know Your opinion bout...
  3. R

FWS - Are you ok?

no probs 4 me :)
  4. R

need help Which design looks better??

hello, well i'm think of renewing the design, of my favorite musical group Scooter. as i don't have host now(searching) so i won't give you normal link to it. i signed up for a free acount and.. :) ok so i have two choices and showed both to one friend and he said that THE BLUE looks better...
  5. R

Review Of Duport Online

they gave me, but they doesn't work. WHT and 25off both not work :( anyone knows other promos?
  6. R

Review Of Duport Online

i'm waiting for the answer, just thought mabe U guys know it and post it ;)
  7. R

Review Of Duport Online

nobody knows? :(
  8. R

Review Of Duport Online

anyone who's their promo codes? :)
  9. R

CAN U TELL ME CHEAP 99.99 UPTIME GOOD HOSTING? ~8$month

yes 99.~99 uptime and yes JewlzK offers would be great...
  10. R

CAN U TELL ME CHEAP 99.99 UPTIME GOOD HOSTING? ~8$month

can u? i was searching not more than 5 but didn't found that really works out... what about ~8$ per month and will a lot of space and features... u know what i mean... recomend me a good service name please... and their promo code would be great too! ps. please write only experienced users...
  11. R

is starlogic.com good?

okay so what i shood choose - it's almost a moth and i can't find the right choice! help me! http://startlogic.com/index.html (working fine..)
  12. R

is starlogic.com good?

hello, could u tell me what do you think about startlogic.com? is it good? they're offering huge discount now.. so mabe i should go to them? any opinion whould be great! thanks and greetings from Ratty
  13. R

Can U Tell Me Cheap 99.99 Uptime Very Good Hosting???

thanks for recomendations, and what do you think about startlogic.com? is it good?
  14. R

thanks guys... and mabe more site adresses where i should look? :)
  15. R

thx guys and a special thx to U Robert! :) anyone more offers? :)
  16. R

is there in the world that i can get cheap good hosting from a company??
  17. R

hello, i'm looking for a very good reliable hosting. That hosting should have live chat support ticket suport service... and to offer 1.5gb+ space, 50gb and more transfer various stuff+... I'm thinking about www.dot5hosting.com because i can give not more than 5$/month... what do u think...
Back