• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

The Last Free Webhosting You Will Ever Need By Lifelesspeople.com

I have to admit that I did kind of deserve it once because I skipped over an important part of the OP, but I will keep that in mind :)
  2. M

The Last Free Webhosting You Will Ever Need By Lifelesspeople.com

Actually, their forums goes based on Pay by Post Points and each post is worth a different amount of points depending on length and I don't know what else. Some posts will give you like 20 points while others will give you like 4. You need at least 300 points to apply for the lowest and I...
  3. M

FREE cPanel Hosting ( NO ADS OR POPUPS )

Nice hosting, but don't expect anything to work on it. They have major problems with their servers that they really need to fix. They do not have Apache or PHP configured properly. GZIP Compression is disabled, they don't allow any kind of attachment I have tried so far, and the tech support...
  4. M

Great Free Hosting Offer !!!

Well here's a little update on this hosting. I have been waiting for them to fix their problems for the last week. Finally figured out that they disabled GZIP. Also, they don't seem to allow any file attachments. I have tried .doc, .xls, and .zip files. None of these are listed in their...
  5. M

Great Free Hosting Offer !!!

Yes, .info's appear to be allowed. Do note in the TOS: 12. I understand and agree that I am not allowed to store or put up for download the following types of files without DIRECT permission from Ez-Freehosting, including MP3, WAV, AVI, MPG, MPEG, DIVX, ZIP, EXE, RAR, TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2...
  6. M

Free Hosting!

Would be interested if it was like 100 MB/1 GB. Any limitation on the SQL database? My last hosting deleted my database because it exceeded their 2 MB size limit! Good thing I had a backup :(
  7. M

Free hosting 25MB, 1GB with Cpanel !!

Too little space, too large of an add, and no music allowed (what if I am the author?) :( Probably nice hosting, but just not adequate.
  8. M

Free Hosting

email sent even though it is probably a little too late :( Dang work :p
  9. M

Freenuke hosting 500 MB Space 3 GB BW No Ads

I'm having the exact same problem. I think something is messed with their email config.
  10. M

yourname.batcave.net free hosting

I bet this is very stable, but a little too limited for most websites. And what do you mean by text ads? Like a link to your site?
  11. M

Centaurinetx : Offer Gr8 Hosting with Cpanel, Fantastico

Tempting, but I hate having to keep posting to a forum that I usually forget is there and then unintentionally violate a TOS.
  12. M

800MB, 10GB Bandwidth, CPanel, Fantasico, PHP

Give the guy some time. You have any idea how many PM's and emails he has gotten? I'm sure it would take him a couple of days to sift through all of them and that is if he just sat there the whole time working on it (plus he is sick). I'm still hoping he responds to me, but I'm not expecting...
  13. M

100 MB, Free Domain Hosting, Subdomain, FTP,...

lol, it may be stable, but nobody's site is going to work on this host. Way too limited.
  14. M

Free CPanel hosting here to stay

Though the options are small, it is probably going to be one of the most stable offers around.
  15. M

100 Space, MYSQL, FTP, Subdomains, PHP & CGI

And the Forum only restriction kind of sucks for those of us with an IPB Forum already up and running. That is content, it is a website, it just isn't a bunch of HTML pages linked together. I don't see the point.
  16. M

IncoHost.com - Free Web Hosting 300MB HD space, 4GB BW, MySQL, INSTANT SETUP!

LOL, If you have to ask what something means, you probably don't want to know :p
  17. M

Completeforum.com - Free Invision Board Hosting!

The page no longer exists ;) Getting a 404 error.
  18. M

IncoHost.com - Free Web Hosting 300MB HD space, 4GB BW, MySQL, INSTANT SETUP!

Is there a limit on the size of the mySQL database? This is the only thing I am waiting for before I sign up. I have done quite a few other hosting and they never tell you they have a limit on the size of the database until you try to upload a 5 MB database and get rejected.
  19. M

800MB, 10GB Bandwidth, CPanel, Fantasico, PHP

That doesn't make someone an idiot, it just makes them wishful thinkers and maybe a bit annoying to the person recieving the email.
Back