• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. vioflex

Free old laptop?

Hi, I am a student in Brazil and I help a few poor people to learn to read. The problem is that I do that by myself, with no one helping me. I need a laptop, even if it's kinda old, so I can help them better and also to give them some computing lessons. I can't afford a new laptop, but I...
  2. vioflex

I´m begging! 25+mb

OK, I´m back asking for free hosting for my blog... I need this 25+mb Country Leel Domain hosting (.com.br) Allow sites in Portuguese language Some subdomains (more than 5, please) My ads allowed I can even accept ads at the bottom of the page or something like "Greatfully hosted...
  3. vioflex

Pleeeeease! 25mb, ads are OK... :)

Well, this is what I need and I really would love if someone help me... Domain hosting Some Subdomains (more than 5 please) FTP At least 25 mb My site's in portuguese language and ads are ok (not so big) since my own ads are allowed. Thanks! :biggrin2:
  4. vioflex

www.comentariosabertos.com.br

Could you review it?
  5. vioflex

Free hosting for a domain...

Free hosting for a domain, don't mind ads Hi everyone, this is what I need: FTP More than 100mb Unlimited subdomains Around 1gb bandwidth I'll need to host a brazilian domain (com.br). As it's for a blog, the space wouldn't be filled immediately. I don't want to post in forums... I...
  6. vioflex

Big hosting, small budget

Well, I need big hosting with no much scripts and stuff: I want: 10 gb space (a fair amount of bandwidth) PHP, MySql, CGI, Perl. My site's in portuguese, and I woudn't like to spend a lot of money. Can someone help me?
  7. vioflex

In exchange for GMail

Would somebody buy me a domain (.com, .net, .biz or like that) or give me big hosting (more than 250mb, no other requirements) in exchange for GMail? I have a lot of invites... Anyone interested? PM me please or answer to the thread. Thanks!
Back