• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Host Required with php and Sendmail :)

I was just wondering if there are any hosts with php, Perl 5 and Sendmail as I need to install a Members Area, where the ability to send registration emails to new membersautomatically is essential. Any help greatly appreciated! Take care, Jason
  2. R

Any current free .info domains?

Are there any current free .info domains?
  3. R

Ever heard of www.ulimit.com?

Has anyone used their redirect service? Is it a free URL redirect or a free DNS server that will act as a domain name? Are their ads?
  4. R

Host that allows audio files?

Most hosts do. Try atspace.com
  5. R

Need a free host supporting phpAutoMembersArea!

5-10 gigs? around 5-10 gigs or so.
  6. R

I already have a host lined up, this would just be for a follow-on site. Ads don't matter. Space - around 100MB will do. It needs Mysql too. Preferably a subdomain.
  7. R

I need a free host that supports phpAutoMembersArea, any ideas?
  8. R

Free splash page required for my website-WWW. essential.

Why did it block out the subdomain? I didnt mean to break rules or anything. Sorry if i did! I didn't mean it.
  9. R

Free splash page required for my website-WWW. essential.

I have found a great free webhost with no banners or anything but the only problem is the web address does not include www., the URL is http://robotwarsfansite.atspace.com. some people who find the address may type in www. and the website doesn't come up! I need a free webhost with the following...
  10. R

.co vs .com

another one www.tv.co.nr PS I'm a "newbie" PS When will .co.tv be back taking free reg's? I would like www.mysite.co.tv free!
Back