• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

Free "Free Hosting" Help... I'm offering my services!

Hiya guys! Could not see where to post this so if this is in the wrong place, would a mod kindly move it to wherever is most appropriate to them! The post in a nutshell - I'm bored and have a bit of spare time so would like to offer my help to any FREE hosting companies to help create their...
  2. X

Offering Other *Lively* Free Hosting Companies My Help/Support/Whatever!

Hey everyone! First a quick bit of info. I'm a student from the UK (currently studying A Levels - which includes ICT!) and have been in the hosting industry for around 4-5 years. In around 2003 I helped to set up a webhosting company for someone which involved configuring and then...
  3. X

250mb Space, 10gb Transfer - for the price of a cup of coffee every day? Thats $3.99!

Hello there! We are very pleased to offer you your own website for the price of your daily cup of coffee (each morning in a month of course!) iNeedHosting.net has the experience to provide a quality (and non-technical ) webhosting experience - we have been providing webhosting for well...
  4. X

Shared Hosting from $3.99 | All major credit cards accepted! | Loads of features!

Hey there! iNeedHosting.net has been providing webhosting since 2003 in both the free and paid sectors. After recently upgrading our free hosting and then both of paid hosting plans, our prices were the next to go down! When you buy hosting with iNeedHosting.net, you don't just get the...
  5. X

Shared Plans from $3.99 (250mb), Resellers from $24.99 (2gb) - Instant Activation!

Hello! iNeedHosting.net has been providing free webhosting for over a year now and has recently launched our paid webhosting! We have plenty of experience with webhosting, managing servers and customer support! We do NOT oversell our servers, over price our plans or disappear overnight...
  6. X

250mb / 10gb BW now $3.99 | 2gb / 75gb BW Resellers from $24.99!

Happy New Year! Launching today is iNeedHosting.net's paid webhosting services! We've been providing free hosting for over a year now hosting over a 1000 websites during the last 12 months. Want to check that? Why not WHOIS iNeedHosting.net! After a year of providing free hosting we...
  7. X

50mb Webspace, 500mb Bandwidth, cPanel, Fantastico!

Hello there! Recently upgraded and now available is our excellent free webhosting! We've been providing free webhosting for more than a year now, and we're still getting better! Provided with your account (suitable for small, personal and charity websites) are the following; 50mb...
  8. X

Free Hosting Accounts!

Hey there! Still available are a few more free webhosting accounts! Each account comes with an enormous amount of features including: 35mb Space 450mb Bandwidth cPanel Latest Updated Version PHP/CGI POP3/SMTP Auto script installer *Fantastico* And support via a lively forum with...
  9. X

Fantastic Free Hosting Provided By Webspace4Free/iNeedHosting.net!

Hey there! Sign ups have just reopened over at webspace4free.co.uk, after being closed for a while so we could move, "take stock" etc... but after months, they have reopened! All current free plans come with: 35mb Webspace 450mb Bandwidth 5 Subdomains 2 POP3 Email Accounts 24/7 FTP...
Back