• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Help on php contact form script

I used this script on my previous site and it worked, however, it is not working for me now. contactme.html <form method="post" action="submit.php"> <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tr bgcolor="#CCCCCC"> <td...
  2. S

Internet connection

There is something very wrong with my internet connection. I wake up this morning to find that certain sites just don't load on my browser. I try connecting to google and a pop up told me my connection was refused. This is one of the handful sites I can access, I don't know why. I...
  3. S

Looking for free hosts

Alright, I have a full blown site that was up for about 18 weeks until the host went down. Site Name: Talking Cock Site Genre: Humour These are what I am looking for: 1) A host that goes by the post-2-host system. 2) No forced ads 3) Upgradable plans 4) Scripts installer (Example...
  4. S

About meta tags.

I know that I have to include some keywords inside them for optimisation. However, I do not know how to put those tags. Secondly, I read somewhere that using meta tags, you can actually specify how frequent the spider or robot index your site. This would save time on resubmiting whenever...
  5. S

Hi guys. :)

Hi everyone, just wanna introduce myself in this forum. I'm Peter, an 18 year old kid taking a course in programming currently. My hobby is playing around with dreamweaver and fireworks. Nice to meet you guys. :)
Back