• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Help on php contact form script

Thanks for everything tree. I will check out your codes method.
  2. S

Help on php contact form script

I used this script on my previous site and it worked, however, it is not working for me now. contactme.html <form method="post" action="submit.php"> <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tr bgcolor="#CCCCCC"> <td...
  3. S

Will buy someone a .COM or .NET AGAIN!!

Name: Peter Chew Kia Hong Age: 18 What do you want the website for: A site that contains the following: 1) Rants 2) Jokes 3) Funny Pictures 4) Funny Literature 5) Optical Illusions 6) Forums 7) Arcade with over 100+ games in forum The site has been up for about a year: Clicky Are you...
  4. S

Internet connection

Thanks for all the replies and conern. Nothing to do with the connections. I removed a virus (or something) using Norton and everything is fine. Appreciated. :D
  5. S

Internet connection

There is something very wrong with my internet connection. I wake up this morning to find that certain sites just don't load on my browser. I try connecting to google and a pop up told me my connection was refused. This is one of the handful sites I can access, I don't know why. I...
  6. S

I really,really,really need one!

Get uni.cc and zone edit for the dns. A site can't live without good content but is able to live with a sub domain.
  7. S

free counter

I have been using www.statcounter.com every since I got my first web site. Pretty cool counter which you can make invisible.
  8. S

Please check out my web page

The url is not valid and cannot be loaded. Can someone try the link out?
  9. S

Plz I Need Help

Check out www.phpbbhacks.com Attachment hack is different from Music Online hack though. Do a search on that site. Those 2 hacks are not really that easy to install...
  10. S

Neils Shop is interested in hosting your site!

I think you meant Chinese in China. I am Chinese from Singapore and I hope you understand the difference.
  11. S

www.scratch4win.com?

Probably they would collect your email address so they can sell it, you should be able to find tons of spam in your email in no time at all.
  12. S

What happened to my hosting offer

I remember seeing a thread made about TalkHost too. I replied to say something about the host and its great support. Disappeared *Poof* Not sure what happen too. Just my 2 cents.
  13. S

Talkhost Free Hosting 200MB, 2GB, cPanel, RVskin, Fantastico, php, MySQL

Well if posting is not your choice, there's always google ads. Actually 25 posts is really easy to get in that well populated forum. My site is hosted by Talkhost, pretty stable. The RV cpanel skin rocks btw.
  14. S

Need Free Webspace?

You might wanna list down what the host has to offer, cpanel, fantasico, any forced ads or whatever. More information would attract more people.
  15. S

Looking for free hosts

Thanks for all the replies. Btw clement, there are ads for ur hosting. Star7
  16. S

Looking for free hosts

Yes I'm a Singaporean too. Clement could I have a link to your site? Star7
  17. S

Looking for free hosts

Alright, I have a full blown site that was up for about 18 weeks until the host went down. Site Name: Talking Cock Site Genre: Humour These are what I am looking for: 1) A host that goes by the post-2-host system. 2) No forced ads 3) Upgradable plans 4) Scripts installer (Example...
  18. S

Website maintainance - help!

Try using a templates. :) I use one for my site. Star7
  19. S

Wanna get hosted? Look here....

4. No sites made in pagebuilder, front page or other software that does all the coding for you. Coding by hand gets you respect with me. *hugs notepad* I love using notepad lol. This one surprised me. Really interesting rule you have there.
  20. S

review my traffic exchange website: trafficblow.com

Those orange words under this feature: Covers all traffic exchange types Star7
Back