• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

PHP string replace with wildcards

I actually sent the string through htmlspecialchars to eliminate html tags but i want to be able to allow <a href tags to go through but nothing else, that code looks like it would change everything back
  2. C

PHP string replace with wildcards

hi, i want to be able to change this: &lt;a href=&quot;whatever&quot;&gt;link title&lt;/a&gt; into this: <a href="whatever">link title</a> basically, i want php to search for the string &lt;a href=&quot; and replace that with <a href=" but keep everything between the quotes the same and...
  3. C

php and text files... finding and replacing enters

nevermind... i go it...
  4. C

php and text files... finding and replacing enters

i made a guestbook script for php that puts data onto a text file which i use to include on a regular page... but how would i go and eliminate more than 3 <br> 's in a row (its actually \n but i changed them to <br>)? basically, if the enter key was pressed more than 3 times i want it all...
  5. C

Do you wash your hands after using the potty?

Do you wash your hands after using the potty?
  6. C

PHP Include

you have to use this code if you have global vars turned off... $page = $_GET['page']; if its on, you dont need that line...
  7. C

PHP Include

my scripts recently stopped working and i didn't do anything to change them but now i have to use $page = $_GET['page']; that line just to get the link to work properly, otherwise it gives me the error page... is there a reason why i use to be able to get it to work without having to use...
  8. C

Great site, give me some input so I can e-mail this guy

the layout and content seems very similar to the best page in the universe... maddox's site... except less witty...
  9. C

acceptable use of images?

OMG! the guy's name is chow yun fat!? FAT!? hahahaha! oh man! thats almost as good as the time the little boy explained how he go into michael jackson's bed... by the way, those pictures are from crouching tiger... i also did a he-man and joe millionaire one but wanted to make sure that i...
  10. C

acceptable use of images?

http://turdstreaks.com/default.php?page=archive/cthd/index i was just wondering if i can get in trouble for doing that... i mean i'm not making any money or anything...
  11. C

Wierd names people!

gonad and dong
  12. C

War is silly, whack your willy

now i have an excuse
  13. C

Cyberwings

its not the official site... its a site making fun of cyberwings and ceo shawn... and the whole situation when their servers went down and had to move it... i was a customer too....
  14. C

Cyberwings

have you guys seen this? http://cyberwings.iscrappy.com/ its pretty funny....
  15. C

free remotely hosted whiteboard..

does a service exist?
  16. C

Free H0sting!

what is free stealth redirection address? and on the rules page it says "Only web content allowed (Ex/ .html .htm .gif .jpg .php .png)".... what about php pages? cause i use server side include for my layout so i only have to edit one file to change it...
  17. C

Free H0sting!

what about downtime? does your servers go down a lot?
  18. C

35mb Free File Storage Space! No File Size Limit! FTP, Unlimited Bandwidth, 35mb.com

i tried downloading and i got a lot of pop ups and a download for a "setup.exe" which i didn't want.... also, when i am just browsing the site, i get a pop up but it closes almost instantly
  19. C

!Great! New Host!

it seems good to me. all you gotta add is the powered by button for free accounts. and their paid account is only $50 a year, thats a pretty good deal. i dont know if they are reliable or if they have been around very long.
  20. C

Jeopardy! - Who is this man?

i loved watching that guy dance... in that fat white man's skin....
Back