• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. andrewb

Free hosting desired for blog

It feels like a long time since I last requested hosting. What I would like: 100MB+ of space 1GB+ of bandwidth Min. 1 MySQL database Min. 1 email account Must be able to host own domain What I can give you: I will link to your site on my 'about' page. I am able to offer...
  2. andrewb

Mambo developers announce Joomla!

The multi-award-winning team of core developers, that developed the world’s most popular content management system known as Mambo, has changed the name of their software to Joomla! www.joomla.org
  3. andrewb

Helping out at a free host :)

Hey, I'm bored, it's the middle of the summer and I'm feeling generous. :) With experience with at no fewer than 7 hosting companies and a high level of experience with cPanel and WHM, I'm looking to help out with a free hosting company. If you need help moderating forums, checking...
  4. andrewb

Another thought...

Wouldn't the forum be generally neater if Free Hosting Requests was made into a separate forum and Free Hosting Discussions was a different forum? Just my $0.02
  5. andrewb

Useful rule change?

As a member of a variety of forums across the web, I think FWS could do with a subtle amendment to the rules: Disallow posts saying "Check your PM" or equivalent. Those posts are pointless and serve only to boost the poster's post-count, especially as vB allows you to opt for a pop-up to...
  6. andrewb

Some advice on your requests

We've seen lots of really useless posts here recently, so I'd like to offer some friendly advice to anyone about to request hosting: 1. Search before you post - there's a huge database that will cover 90% of all requests 2. Read the free hosting requests forum - most hosts that will offer...
  7. andrewb

Hosting staff requested

I'm looking for a few people to become staff at a pay-by-post hosting site that I will be launching in a few days. Skills required: - Reasonable knowledge of cPanel and phpBB forums Other beneficial skills (not required): - Image creation, website design, friendliness All members...
  8. andrewb

Free host manager/assistant e.t.c. available

Hey, Having recently been ousted from my last position, I'm now happy to help anyone with their hosting services. I have 8 months free hosting management experience with cPanel. I will, of course, work for free. If I could help you, please PM me or reply here.
  9. andrewb

PayPal-equivilent for under-18s?

Hey guys, One of my friends needs to set up a PayPal-type account where he can accept and send payments, but he's not 18 yet. Anyone know of something similar for U-18s?
  10. andrewb

XMGFree.com - up to 400MB space; 4GB b/w

As part of the XMGNetworks, XMG Free is proud to offer you the following hosting packages for free! Basic A subdomain of user.xmgfree.com 250 mb of space 2 gb of bandwidth transfer per month 10 MySQL databases 10 FTP & POP3 E-mail Accounts Requirements: English Language Sites...
  11. andrewb

Wanna set up your own host?

SimplyResellers.com is proud to offer you free reseller accounts with the following features: To get this great hosting is apply on our forums. Be sure to read the application rules before applying. Our TOS and AUP can be found here. So come and visit SimplyResellers.com for the best...
  12. andrewb

SimplyResellers.com - Free reseller accounts

SimplyResellers.com is proud to offer you free reseller accounts with the following features: All that you have to do to get this great hosting is apply on our forums. Our TOS and AUP can be found here. So come and visit SimplyResellers.com for the best in free reseller accounts!
  13. andrewb

Free phpBB hosting script?

Hi, Does anyone know of a free script that allows me to host phpBB's. This is for a free hosting company, and no ads will be displayed on the forums. If anyone can help, I will be able to give you a good free hosting plan.
  14. andrewb

DNS for free hosting site

My free host should be up and running within a week or so, but I was wondering: How can I allow people to host their domains on my server (we are running our own server) Is there something we need to install, or is there a free service somewhere that will let us do this? Cheers.
  15. andrewb

Will display YOUR ads if you buy me a domain

My hosting company that will be publicised in a few weeks needs a domain: I will display ads to your site or your google ads on both my main pages and forums if you will buy a .co.uk domain for me for one year. (This is almost exactly $5, and I will display your ads for TWO months!)
  16. andrewb

Free subdomain with DNS

I can no longer access the DNS settings for uni.cc domains, so does anyone know of any free subdomains that allows DNS without ads, pop-ups e.t.c.
  17. andrewb

Quality templates for reseller or for sale

Hi, I am willing to make some quality templates to be given either: - to someone giving a reseller account (see free hosting forum) - for sale (prices t.b.c.) If you want info, please PM or reply.
  18. andrewb

Free "reseller" hosting requested - will display YOUR ads

Right, before I start, let's talk about what I want to do: Set up a small free hosting company I have scripts to: Host sites for free Host a number of IPB forums What I would need: 250+ MB space [the accounts are not going to be very large (i.e. maybe 10, 15 MB)] - the more the...
  19. andrewb

Need hosting please

Hi, My host has just emailed me to tell me that after 25th Nov, they will no longer be hosting me. So.... This is what I want please! Spec: 40 Meg diskspace 200 meg bandwidth cPanel Invision Board (1.3) Autoinstaller Other things: No posting to get account, or to keep it...
  20. andrewb

Small free hosting needed

Hi, I hope this is not too demanding but this is what I would like: I need: 50+ MB Disk Space 50 MB bandwidth Cpanel Pre-installed scripts (phpBB and IPB-could be Fantastico, or just Cpanel installer) Free subdomain hosting php and MySQL support I would like: no ads - but I...
Back